Art:Just Jade

Camu-san

JustJade.jpg

It's all right, but it's really boring.I was trying to swap fun with detail and I don't think I pulled it off successfully.And, that makes me sad.I'll definately draw something else later but dew to a house swap I'm betting it will be a flash.FU-NNNNNNNNN!lol

Glamador

To tell the truth, you're technically not very good at drawing. But your previous works were funny in a way. This one isn't...and thus I don't really care for it.

KORE

well i might not go that far. skill is there, but it's EXTREMELY undeveloped...

i think however what won us over in the first pic was the violence and the uniqueness it had at the time

following that up with the same style(or lack there-of), with two single character non action scenes... no offense intended but you've lost a lot of steam.

now i'm betting this is all just mouse work in paint (well clearly paint, i didn't need to say that even) i'll say this for you, you recognize the importance and mechanics of shadowing. i may be wrong, as everyone is from time to time, but if you'd put away mspaint, and sit down with a pencil and paper i'd be willing to bet you'd show more promise as an artist.

Camu-san

dude, i'm amaizingly good on pen and paper, i do photoshop(yeah it's "clearly" photoshop, photo bucket won't take psp imgs so I save in jpeg, and that chops it up.) for coloring purposes.And, my scanner is limited.The steam thing you said, I feel the same way on that note.Glam, I didn't care for this or batman, but have you drawn anything.What is that?Technically not good at drawing, what the #^$% kind of #%$# is that man?Somebody could be an art genious and have difficulty make a great looking human face in full color on that program.I'll do a pencil drawing just to humor everyone, but know, I do things on the computer because the colors that are available to me are rich and that makes me happy.I don't mean to fly off the handle but &%^ that %$&^!That's %$^&in' ridiculous.I can't revise my words, thats the only reaction I have.

Goraka

Dude, you have to learn to take criticism.
Firstly, don't save in Jpeg, save as a .png. It's almost lossless.
Secondly, claiming to be amazing is wrong. The worst thing an artist can do is over-hype his or her own work. If you class yourself as amazing, you don't have the drive to further yourself.
This is technically not a good piece of art, the proportions are all off. The shadows, although it is good that you included them at all, do not follow the contours of her body, the biggest example being the hair hanging over her shoulder. It gives the whole thing a lifeless look. And the only thing that makes this look PS is the sun, the rest is just a basic paint brush tool. This could have CLEARLY been done in paint, and looks so. Experiment with smudging and blurring, it will look better.
Glamador was right. So was Kore.

Glamador

I don't draw, I'll admit that. But I tell it like it is and you DID say you live for our feedback. I just gave you exactly what you've asked for. Besides, you don't have to be better than somebody to recognize if it is good or bad. If I had said this is incredible would you have asked me if I draw and if not to put up or shut up? I doubt it. I watch a TV show or a movie and say "that sucked" but nobody ever tells me to go make a movie before I critique it. It's just the way things are.