Art-ish:Batman

Camu-san

Gotham city is in peril!Who in the *&#^ is going to save the night?This guy.

Batman.jpg

I had fun making last nights drawing so I made todays drawing.He was gonna be kicking some one in the face with his back to you and his blue tights undies was going to be a g-string or thong, but minds change here in Cameron Land.Really there are only two humorous things here (cept the lightbulb which I find funny) unless you count seperate parts of Batman seperate funnies.I guess.Batman and what?Someone say it ad to ze fun vill you?Muhuhahahaha!Remember, I feed on your feedback.

lol sad face.ethi!AAAHHHHHHHHHH!!!sad faa.blaa!ah..a. a.Everyone knows that they're head over heals for, not fat, but real batman.Am I to believe the Billionare playboy BW isn't gonna enjoy a twinky or Jiar Zu Fhliuche (made up fancy resteraunt) every now and again? *#&^ naw!I don't buy his phys-eek for a second.Like a period.Once a month his eating habits catch up to him.This is batman before the lypo!And the world loves his fat trouser eating ass.And I know this.This, this is realman.And he at the least deserves to know, how sexy all of you chubby chasers thinks he is.At the least.Don't deprive such a selfless hero with such a bottemless gut that!please!He deserves better.

edit-I thought Glam would have a bigger following.lol whoops.