Arkham City Skins Pack now available for Xbox

NerdyJordy

2870563-11_injustice01.jpg

240 Microsoft Points or 2.99 for PS3 users later today after 5pm EST.

WHAT THE FVCK!

They would release this shit as soon as I had to give the game back to my brother, This is some fvck shit, man. I hate NRS.. :cry:

WHAT THE FVCK!

They would release this shit as soon as I had to give the game back to my brother, This is some fvck shit, man. I hate NRS.. :cry:

lol yes, its their fault you gave the game back and they didnt release it sooner. DAMN THEM :mrgreen:

Take it from this guy ^^^^ He knows fab-u-lous when he sees is :marchmellow:

Aww you follow me soo well :love: I should send you a #1 fan man thong since you like hopping on my d so much.

You really are a creep. No one is following you or is the slightest bit interested in your 'd'. And I have spoken to you / about you in precisely 2 threads. Do you ever say anything the remotest bit accurate?

Oh and in case you hadn't noticed, I post in the forum quite a lot, including this thread.

Deal with the fact I'm not the only one pointing out the stupidity of the things you say.

I'm a creep lmao really? Chill out dude, you’re mad over nothing and actually are the only one addressing me directly... Didn't know you were actually taking things seriously - these are just jokes... PM if you want to address things like men but I'm done addressing you publicly since you take things personally.

I'm a creep lmao really? Chill out dude, you’re mad over nothing and actually are the only one addressing me directly... Didn't know you were actually taking things seriously - these are just jokes... PM if you want to address things like men but I'm done addressing you publicly since you take things personally.

Except I'm not mad - you are as evident by your ridiculous overreaction in your previous post. Again, stop trying to project your shitty personality onto me. All you do is post the same stupid Internet tough guy talk on every thread, talking about your dick etc. It's pathetic.

Grow up. If you act like a twit then people will treat you like one. In case you hadn't noticed, this is a message board, where people talk to each other. If you can't bear people talking to you then don't come here.

wut dafuq??? Internet tough guy??? Dude, I'm far from what your perception on me is lol Most people on here talk to me everyday and I even helped a few people pay some bills lmao.

Now I'm really trying to think if I actually insulted you.... prior to our wii u convo I don't know you..... :-|

I absolutely hate costume packs. I just want the Catwoman skin :( Just like I only wanted the Harley Quinn skin in the bad girls pack