April 6th Stream - Going on now!

So, this isn't a "I got the copy early so now I'm going to leak everything" stream then? It's actually legit?

It's a legit couple of nobodies playing the game basically for the first time ever against each other, with Tyler providing some high level commentary (laughing his ass off at how much they suck).

Lol are they aware that the sound effects are not really on? I don't mind though since I get to hear the music. But yea the stream seems wack. No wonder it radnt promoted.

damn casuals ruining MK

ed boon: "for whatever reason some people cant perform a fatality so we made it easier with just 1 button"

next its gunna be..

ed boon: "for whatever reason some people cant perform a combo so we made a 1 button combo system so now players can perform long impressive combos just by pressing 1 button"

(facepalm)

damn casuals ruining MK

ed boon: "for whatever reason some people cant perform a fatality so we made it easier with just 1 button"

next its gunna be..

ed boon: "for whatever reason some people cant perform a combo so we made a 1 button combo system so now players can perform long impressive combos just by pressing 1 button"

(facepalm)

No. They are changing the non mandatory stuff to be easier. Combos are as hard as they were in MK9.

If I was hosting an MK fighting stream. I'd atleast try to practice with a few characters. Not even to be like 16 bit or even Derrik good but atleast look like someone who's atleast dabbled. One of the guys didn't even know how to BLOCK! Even Tyler was like uuuuh the block button? Maaaan this was like watching that horrid Goro stream. Not as bad but still annoying. I'm watching Thursdays for proper Jax and Jacqui gameplay but I'm over these "bad streams" and just want the cot damn game already for I can play it haha

That was sh*t just like the amazon stream. I'm just waiting for the Jax and Jacqui KOMBAT KAST stream this Thursday.

next its gunna be..

(facepalm)

Sounds like the Persona fighting games. Theres a risk to it though. It takes some health and meter away (for the full combo), so you have to be careful with it. I still hope it never comes to that in MK.