Anyone try a Fightpad with the demo?

The 7th Number

Has anyone with the ps3 demo tried it out with either the SFIV fightpad or MVC3 fightpad? If i buy this for xbox 360 i might have to get one of these controllers. I dont have enough money to buy the 150 dollar edition. So these are my only alternatives. I know SFIV was great for SF, though you had to press the Dpad a little harder than i wanted to. Also the buttons are a little oddly placed. The MVC fightpad looks better as far as button placement, but the Dpad looks more like an analog stick. Any advice?

Clem Rusty

I saw a review of the MVC Fightpad at X-Play and they said that the buttons felt good but the d-pad sucked, they said they missed a lot of special moves because of it.

I had a friend that had the SFIV fightpad and he told me it sucked too.

I know you're on a budget but here's 2 Fightstick options that are cheap

Hori FightStick

Tekken 6 FightStick

chaotiq

Has anyone with the ps3 demo tried it out with either the SFIV fightpad or MVC3 fightpad? If i buy this for xbox 360 i might have to get one of these controllers. I dont have enough money to buy the 150 dollar edition. So these are my only alternatives. I know SFIV was great for SF, though you had to press the Dpad a little harder than i wanted to. Also the buttons are a little oddly placed. The MVC fightpad looks better as far as button placement, but the Dpad looks more like an analog stick. Any advice?

from what i know, the mvc3 pad is xbox exclusive for now. i have and it and it works great with mk vs dc, but i had t fiddle with the controller cuz there's some kind of glitch with the button inputs