anyone here listen to "emo"?

Yes...sadly, they do wear chick's pants. In my old art class, a girl I sat next to was complaining that her brother was stealing her pants while she was in the bathroom. Her brother of course, was a year older than her (in my grade..10th at the time, I believe).

Nothing wrong with tight pants, but when they have pink swirly shit all over them...c'mon, man.

Disappointed said:
Yes...sadly, they do wear chick's pants. In my old art class, a girl I sat next to was complaining that her brother was stealing her pants while she was in the bathroom. Her brother of course, was a year older than her (in my grade..10th at the time, I believe).

Nothing wrong with tight pants, but when they have pink swirly shit all over them...c'mon, man.
OMG!
that's just wrong :? .

Hers's they way I see it. I don't car how heavy a band is, how loud they scream, or how fast they play, if they are crying about some ex-girfriend or some chick they want but can't have, they are an emo band. Emo fucking sux and it needs to die.

Ninja Spectre said:
Hers's they way I see it. I don't car how heavy a band is, how loud they scream, or how fast they play, if they are crying about some ex-girfriend or some chick they want but can't have, they are an emo band. Emo !@#$ sux and it needs to die.
hey! thanks buddy! your post really helped contribute to this discussion! your flippin awesome!!!! and im not being insultingly sarcastic!! aaalllllrrrighht!!!
yeah emo gets really anoyying when you hear it on the radio, all frikin day.
i likie a form of emo, i dont know what its called. i think all "rock" music that isnt metal or about killing people is in some form emo. people put the label of emo on the whiney adolescent voices singing over punk type repetative guitars (fall out boy, blink, and such).

Some emo bands are pretty good and I enjoy their music. The emo bands that are popular in the world today are realy crappy though. Some of the bands that aren't house-hold names, actually have pretty good jams. It all depends on what you like though.

im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
Ninja Spectre said:
Hers's they way I see it. I don't car how heavy a band is, how loud they scream, or how fast they play, if they are crying about some ex-girfriend or some chick they want but can't have, they are an emo band. Emo !@#$ sux and it needs to die.
hey! thanks buddy! your post really helped contribute to this discussion! your flippin awesome!!!! and im not being insultingly sarcastic!! aaalllllrrrighht!!!
i likie a form of emo, i dont know what its called. i think all "rock" music that isnt metal or about killing people is in some form emo. people put the label of emo on the whiney adolescent voices singing over punk type repetative guitars (fall out boy, blink, and such).

I hate depressing music in general, I throw the emo label on all of it. Take like grunge bands like nirvana(ewwww) thats emo to me because alot their stuff is really whiney and depressing or Goth music like the Cure or Nine Inch Nails is emo to me to for the same reason, The Cure have alot of upbeat stuff but on most of it I'm like "Robert Smith please stop crying" and Nine Inch Nails is the same way, but in all fairness to Trent Reznor he does incorperate alittle anger but its still too much of a drag to listen to. I listen to alot of Psychobilly and Rockabilly like the Meteors , The Demented Are Go, The Cramps..ect. I love it because its fun and upbeat with alittle bit of attitude. I just can't stand music that brings me down.

Ninja Spectre said:
im_a_loner_dottie_a_rebel said:
Ninja Spectre said:

I hate depressing music in general, I throw the emo label on all of it. Take like grunge bands like nirvana(ewwww) thats emo to me because alot their stuff is really whiney and depressing or Goth music like the Cure or Nine Inch Nails is emo to me to for the same reason, The Cure have alot of upbeat stuff but on most of it I'm like "Robert Smith please stop crying" and Nine Inch Nails is the same way, but in all fairness to Trent Reznor he does incorperate alittle anger but its still too much of a drag to listen to. I listen to alot of Psychobilly and Rockabilly like the Meteors , The Demented Are Go, The Cramps..ect. I love it because its fun and upbeat with alittle bit of attitude. I just can't stand music that brings me down.
ahh, i see.
all music is pretty much driven by emotion, thats what makes music the shit, but i honestly like to be depressed once in a wile, whats so bad about feeling down? i kinda grew up with the get up kids and sunny day, so im kinda into the new form of emo, not the old hardcore pioneer emo. but yeah, its obviously not everyones cup of tea.

yeah its whiny, but i can't stand emo cause it perverts what was once punk rock, and punk is just the shit. and if you wanna be depressed listen to some doom metal dudes: candlemass, st. vitus, or my dying bride.