Anyone else getting MKX on the PC?

Demetrius

So, I learned today that a local store will be holding a tourney two weeks after MKX comes out, and I need to assert my dominance.

Anyone else getting this on PC? Would love some sparing buddies who are more than likely better than I am so as to get me better so I can pwn everyone.

Me. I wanted the PS3 versions, but as soon as I learned about the delay I cancelled it and pre-ordered PC. Will use PS3 controller. Game has full support it seems.

You're not. I feel the same. But I don't have the reason nor the money to buy a PS4, yet. PC is the next best thing or maybe even better if the port doesn't suck.

You're not. I feel the same. But I don't have the reason nor the money to buy a PS4, yet. PC is the next best thing or maybe even better if the port doesn't suck.

Understandable. I'm sitting here debating. On one hand, I can buy MKX for $30-40 on PC and hope for the best. Or spend $60 on a PS4 version, plus buy a PSN sub, and know for almost certain that it will be good.

I'll be getting it on PC. However I'd suck as a sparing partner. Gone are the days I was great at MK.

Steam user here. I'm getting my copy a bit late, though.

Also a bit worried of how PC port will turn out, although High Voltage did pretty good job if compared to NRS' effort of doing MK9's PS3 / Xbxox 360 versions.

Decisions, decisions... Wish it had an arcade release. At least in places where arcades aren't dead. Tekken 7 has n arcade release before consoles

PC all day! The graphics will be the best without a doubt and im not worried at all about High Voltage's capability to nail it. MK9 was perfect. Actually there were a few little glitches in mk9 on PS3 that are not on the pc version. (very little ones)

I too am getting it on PC. We should all add each other on steam

As much as I'd love to get a new console, once you go PC you can't go back. Love dat 1080p/60fps with every game too much

Also love the fact that you can use any controller you want. I'm using xbone controller atm

Nope. I wanted it so I could play with a Saturn controller but someone else is handling the port so I'm weary.

I have it pre-ordered on PS4.