Any Legend Of Zelda fans here? Check this out.

Jinko

What if Zelda was a girl?

I'm not exactly one myself as I've never finished a Zelda game before, but I loved playing as Link in the Super Smash games. Anyway, I thought some of you might enjoy this.

Michael McWhertor @Kotaku said:
Did you catch the latest trailer for Wii adventure The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword that debuted at this year's Game Developers Conference? Did you catch the hidden secret of the trailer's theme song? If not, watch this video. You might just be amazed.

It's a little too good to spoil—don't worry, there are no hidden satanic messages buried within—so watch (and keep watching) for what makes The Legend of Zelda: Skyward Sword's music special. If you don't get it, ask one of your longtime Zelda-loving friends to explain it to you.

Bloody good stuff there, Nintendo. Mind = Blown.

Spoiler:
It's Zelda's Lullaby when the song is played in reverse.

Also, this can turn into the Legend of Zelda Megathread.

Last edited:
The Legend of Zelda is my FAVORITE game series, and this was freakain AMAZING.
going through the first time, being told there was something more to it, i was like, this is totally gonna end up being a zelda song in reverse, slowed down, or sped up. niiiice
can't wait for Skyward Sword!!

Love Zelda ...but hate the wii. Sold mine a long time ago. Hopefully something is in the works for this new console.

Mind = Not blown.

The game is just boring looking. And after the disaster that was Twilight Princess, I was really expecting more.

And the Zelda theme in reverse doesn't do much for me. I mean, instead of just REUSING the music, they're simply playing it backwards now.

Oh and Nintendo STILL doesn't know how to put a trailer together.

Mind = Not blown.

The game is just boring looking. And after the disaster that was Twilight Princess, I was really expecting more.

And the Zelda theme in reverse doesn't do much for me. I mean, instead of just REUSING the music, they're simply playing it backwards now.

Oh and Nintendo STILL doesn't know how to put a trailer together.

Twilight Princess a disaster?All a matter of opinion but your opinion starts....where?

edited and snipped

Last edited by a moderator:
Twilight Princess a disaster?All a matter of opinion but your opinion starts....where?

It was a disaster in my opinion... And many other Zelda fans. The story was a sloppy mess, the characters weren't memorable (with the exception of Midna - But she was annoying) and it just tries too hard to be like Ocarina of Time. It's what Mileena is to Kitana, basically.

It had a lot of potential but fell on its ass.

It was a disaster in my opinion... And many other Zelda fans. The story was a sloppy mess, the characters weren't memorable (with the exception of Midna - But she was annoying) and it just tries too hard to be like Ocarina of Time. It's what Mileena is to Kitana, basically.

It had a lot of potential but fell on its ass.

Again, your opinion

Again, your opinion

So glad you pointed that out after I... you know, said it.

Save the ********. I know how Zelda fans get when someone speaks out against one of the games. I'm one of the biggest Zelda fans I know, but lets be real. They can't all be a gem.

Ocarina, Majora's Mask, Wind Waker... These games had charm. They had artistic value. Twilight Princess was a ****ing wannabe.

~* In My Opinion *~

Last edited:
Where's my horse?
the-legend-of-zelda-skyward-sword-20110829094044465.jpg