Anita Sarkeesian has some MAJOR skeletons in her closet.

Haha I love how Witcher 3 completely ignores shit like this. Geralt gives the pipe to whomever he pleases, and pleases he does :laugh:

I don't like the way people treat her. She is just giving her opinion. I never see any male youtuber get hate as bad as she does. Just let the girl speak. If you don't like her opinions then pay them no mind. If you don't like her videos then don't watch them. If you don't like her in general then just leave her alone.

You sound just as ignorant as she does.
Male Youtubers get as much hate all the time. Where did you even come up with such non-sense?
The point you're missing is that if you preach bullsh*t like she does then expect hate. She's basically trying to censor games and make them fit her own agenda.

Wish I could just ignore her but she's starting to effect my games.
I think gaming publishers are scared now to put anything in games that she sees as misogynist.
Just look at her Twitter page and how much she's complaining about Witcher 3.

Her arguments against Witcher 3 are hilarious.

Bandits yelling "Bich" at Ciri is somehow sexist on behalf of the devs. As if a medieval criminal would have respect for women :laugh:

I don't like the way people treat her. She is just giving her opinion. I never see any male youtuber get hate as bad as she does. Just let the girl speak. If you don't like her opinions then pay them no mind. If you don't like her videos then don't watch them. If you don't like her in general then just leave her alone.

Guys can get their share of flak too, if enough people happen to watch their stuff. I remember when some guy on youtube made a uninformed video about how fighting game sucks and fans of the genre tore him a new one. Sarkeesian is a high profile individual and is treated as THE voice of video game feminism, giving lectures and even appearing on television. True enough there are a lot of jerks in the video game community, but the backlash isn't entirely unwarranted.

During her Kickstarter campaign, $6K was the goal, she and her associates got almost $160K. When some people asked her where all the extra money was going, she wouldn't divulge. She has been accused of taking footage from others without citation. In her videos, she seems to miss the context of the games she talks about if not lie by omission if it fills her polititcal/social agenda. She also avoids debates, which would have been her chance to solidify her claims. Thus Anita Sarkeesian comes across as a dishonest opportunist who is more interested in promoting her brand than making a serious critique about video games.

Last edited:
You sound just as ignorant as she does.
Male Youtubers get as much hate all the time. Where did you even come up with such non-sense?
The point you're missing is that if you preach bullsh*t like she does then expect hate. She's basically trying to censor games and make them fit her own agenda.

The point you're missing is that it might be bullsh*t to you, but not for some other people.

While searching "Anita Sarkeesian" on YouTube, I found many "hate" videos about her. After that, I looked for hate videos about famous male youtubers like Connor Franta, Maximilian, Jeremy Jahn, Angry Joe, Shane Dawson, and Joey Graceffa. But, none of those videos were terrible enough to drive those Youtubers to the point where they have to shut off the comments and "like" stats on their videos. People were basically hunting Anita down and threatening to kill her only because she's determined to make a change.

And, as of now, none of your games are being affected by her opinions so there's no need for you to fret.

She's a sensationalist. She's targetting video games, because that way she gets attention.

Connor Franta, Maximilian, Jeremy Jahn, Angry Joe, Shane Dawson, and Joey Graceffa

None of these people are trying to push an agenda like Sarkeesian is. They do not warrant hatred, because they have no malicious intentions. Sarkeesian is on the same level as those who try to convince people that videogames turn children into violent murderers and rapists.

Last edited:
Angry Joe can be obnoxious and I don't always agree with his opinions, but he is not courting controversy like Anita Sarkeesian is. It's not like he is going to universities to lecture about video games and their impact on society.

So she deserves the hate she's receiving?

That's all I'm getting out from this.

I never said that. She deserves some of it though, but no one should get death threats just for having an opinion that is different from theirs.

However, she is being overzealous. As said, she is comparable to that guy you see in TV who tries to convince people that violence in videogames turn children into murderers and rapists (can't remember his name). They are media whores.

She is a professional victim that has no basis for her "points." She is sticking her nose in an industry she doesn't care about just to stir up controversy and make a few extra bucks. There is video evidence saying she doesn't even like video games.

So she deserves the hate she's receiving?

That's all I'm getting out from this.

Personally, I hate her as much as the next person. She is a despicable human being. But she does not deserve the death threats. But she DOES need to learn to take some criticism like a professional adult.

Last edited:
[MENTION=5186]Goddess[/MENTION], forgive me for being the 5th person to tell you this, but the only reason why she gets flak way more than anyone else is that she is pushing an agenda, and that seems to be working to a degree. Joe et al are not pushing an agenda. And when it doesn't work on incredibly popular video games that she disagrees with, she'll pull out all the stops to get those games shamed. Like I said before, art and censorship do not go together. No one has the right to do that. Of course, people are stupid and will go too far and state death threats, but those are irrational human beings.

If someone created a game that emulated the middle ages and wanted to include almost all aspects of the times, omitting things like the oppression of women (which did happen) because it'll offend people of this age, is ridiculous.

Oh my god. This woman is a flat out Feminazi. Middle Ages were the time of oppression against women, and she wants them to change their lore because she's offended. Laaaaaaaaaame

To be fair, the Witcher 3 is a fantasy world, where the author can take liberties as they fit. Even so, fictional settings do not need be a utopia, free from wickedness and social injustice. I mean ,there is slavery in the Fallout games, but I haven't heard complaints about it yet.

Well, it wouldnt be a proper DOOM game without idiots bashing it for it's violence, so all I got to say is thank you Anita for keeping the spirit alive with DOOM 4.

tumblr_npysuuAubk1r5x7c3o1_1280.png

I never said that. She deserves some of it though, but no one should get death threats just for having an opinion that is different from theirs.

However, she is being overzealous. As said, she is comparable to that guy you see in TV who tries to convince people that violence in videogames turn children into murderers and rapists (can't remember his name). They are media whores.

Jack Thomson .

To be fair, the Witcher 3 is a fantasy world, where the author can take liberties as they fit. Even so, fictional settings do not need be a utopia, free from wickedness and social injustice. I mean ,there is slavery in the Fallout games, but I haven't heard complaints about it yet.

but she was ripping on it being too violent and goin on about how video games are violence now and some shit

anyways i can't take her seriously at all after seeing this

http://www.newstatesman.com/sites/default/files/images/sarkeesian-video-games-800x800[1].jpg

Last edited: