Am I the only one who doesn't like any of the new characters??

The Marshall

D'vorah - ew

Taneka (or whatever his name is) - Liu Kang Jr.

Ferra/torr - meh

Kotal Khan - Orge from tekken rip off

Cassie Cage - basic Starbucks and yoga pants white girl

Jaqi- Generic black girl

Erron Black - Clint Eastwood Stryker

No new characters excite me at all

And I'll doubt I'll even play with them at all

Kotal Kahn = best Kahn!

I like all of them so far, and would even suggest that Kotal and Erron Black will probably become series favourites. I'm not sure about Ferra/Torr (but I'll withhold judgment for now) and we've heard nothing about Jacqui to make us warm to her, but the rest all have real potential.

I'm pretty hyped for these new guys. Some of them are already miles better than a few of the utter abominations we got in MK:DA/MK:D/MK:A.

Nope, you should fit in well with Sonya Bland and the other MKX haters lurking around here.

Also, you forgot Kung Jin. :3

I love all the new characters, they are way better than most of the post trilogy 3d era.

D'vorah-yum!

Takeda- why cause he's asian with a bandana? He has an armor suit. A sword and harpoon weapons. We know he will fight nothing like kang.

Ferra/Torr- a very intriguing duo

Kotal Kahn- ok touche. But he fits way better in MK.

Cassie Cage- never met a starbucks employee with a hairdo like that. Cassie is awesome and her attitude is the icing on the cake.

Jaqui- she's in the military, with machine guns on her arms and knows kickboxing,how is that a generic black girl?

Erron Black- has a great design even though he looks generic but we still haven't seen any gameplay of his.

Im excited to play the new characters. Anyways what are your thoughts on Kung Jin?

I like most of the new characters but those descriptions were hilarious, especially the Casie one :lol:

I agree that Kotal and Erron are kinda lame but what's wrong with D'vorah?

I'm happy with many of them especially Kotal Kahn, D'Vorah, Kung Jin and Erron Black. But i don't give a **** for Cassie and Takeda.

D'vorah - ew

Taneka (or whatever his name is) - Liu Kang Jr.

Ferra/torr - meh

Kotal Khan - Orge from tekken rip off

Cassie Cage - basic Starbucks and yoga pants white girl

Jaqi- Generic black girl

Erron Black - Clint Eastwood Stryker

No new characters excite me at all

And I'll doubt I'll even play with them at all

You do know that Ogre is a Mayan god rip off right

I just like how fresh they are. MK has been needing some more original and unique designs.

Kotal: Seems like a new, interesting neutral character which the series has been needing for a while.
D'Vorah: Love her. If your grossed out by bugs, I can see why you wouldn't.
Cassie: Wonderful personality.
Erron Black: Admittedly very hyped about the cowboy thing.
Ferra/Torr: Didn't like them at all at first. But they've grown on me with the humor.
Tekeda: Decent. Need to see more of his personality.
Kung Jin: Is a stupid idea with a stupid name since Kung Lao is supposed to be the last descendent of the Great Kung Lao. Gameplay looks fun though.
Jaquei: Need to see more of her personality. Design is the most bland of them all. I like the flamethrowers on her though.

Love Dvorrah, bees are the best power in mortal kombat for decades.

Erron Black seems cool, dont know that MK needed a cowboy but they nailed the art direction at least, which is why he is already so popular.

Cassie Cage threatens to he generic but she has the personality to back it up.

Kotal isnt my cup of tea but his moves are brutal and its clear why people like him.

The rest, yeah tyey seem kind of bland and forgettable, but you cant win em all.

That's funny u didn't know basic white girls shot pistols ...

Oh well I guess those pistols look good with starbucks and uggs .

"Hereeeee's JOHNNY!!!!"

Kitana is a Psylocke rip-off.
Raiden is a "that guy from that movie" rip-off.
Johnny Cage is a Jean-Claude Van Damme rip-off.
etc etc etc...

But at least MK has an original spin on those characters. ^^

Kitana and Psylocke? They aren't even remotely comparable, so how is Kitana a 'rip-off'?