Am i the only one that wants Shao Kahn as DLC?

Qaton Inaborgan

Yea you know, i'm totally in loved in this game. One of the best fighting games ever. They have almost everything here that you want in a MK game. The only thing that lacks in my opinion is one of my favourite characters SHAO KAHN! I hope they get him as dlc. I really really hope. He's just awesome in this game.

His fatalitys, his taunts, yea everything.

Actual competition against bosses is nonsence, they are usually strong but not versatile like the others. In one case they deal insane dmg, on the other hand they get easily countered and beaten.
However, I miss an option to be allowed to play as them, it can be fun against friends, refreshit as Tag mode etc.
In MKT I really enjoyed to be able to play ALL.

That's it ... I want all :)

They could just add a Boss-Type match where if people want to play with bosses they can just that particular server just as you would a Ranked or Unranked chat room. That would be good, but I wouldn't wanna see the bosses in ever type of match have them separated for people who wish to use them.

Would be nice to have all bosses playable in the challenge tower, not just one of them. That way we get a taste of them and no one can 'cheap out' with them online. :)

Would be nice to have all bosses playable in the challenge tower, not just one of them. That way we get a taste of them and no one can 'cheap out' with them online. :)
This, and give Shao Khan a mission to fight the entire roster with one health bar, lol!

It'd be fun to be a boss to fight your friends, just messing about. But it's not that great when playing the CPU or doing serious matches.

NO! They finally returned Shao Kahn to his former glory, being the cheap, hard, son of a ***** who makes you throw your controller at the wall, and now you wanna make him playable? Thats such a buzz kill.

I dont want any bosses playable for dlc it takes away from their mystique that I think was missing from some of the previous MK games.

I don't want him or the male Shokans to be playable. (He's already on the disc, so he wouldn't need to be DLC.) They're broken and over-powered so they're more challenging since making AI that can react and think like a live human isn't possible. Making Kahn playable would just lead to a buncha scrubs that spam his Hammer Toss instead of actually learning to play. The Shokans aren't all that broken, but they're certainly unbalanced and it's the principle: BOSSES SHOULD BE NPC.

His AI is the only thing keeping him from comboing stun hammer into stun hammer into stun hammer for all eternity.

I agree about the mystique thing, and also I don't think it's really worth it to download him for the novelty of playing as him once in a while. I can't imagine playing through arcade mode more then once with any of the bosses in trilogy. It was kind of just so you could go "HER DUR, I AM SO AWESOME, PUNCH I WIN. Ok, now this is boring"

If they were going to make him a legit player character, he'd need some major overhaul. With super armor, he's dangerous, but would be broken as a player character. But without it, he'd be garbage.

NPC online I understand, but what's the harm of screwing around with them in SP mode? Not like you have to use them right? I would just like to have the option, I want to see they're portraits on that select screen. Offline only, and optional DLC everybody wins.

i would love to see playable bosses!!! I also don't play online so thats why it wouldn't bother me LOL

This ^^^
Why do people dont want bosses playable?
Yeah i know they are cheap but if you dont like cheap bosses then dont use them.

"HER DUR, I AM SO AWESOME, PUNCH I WIN. Ok, now this is boring"

LMMFAO

NPC online I understand, but what's the harm of screwing around with them in SP mode? Not like you have to use them right? I would just like to have the option, I want to see they're portraits on that select screen. Offline only, and optional DLC everybody wins.

There is no real harm, but there's no real benefit, either. Half the point of a fighting game is to fight against other people, so unless they made Khan non-broken and not completely weird to operate (I don't think any of the NPC bosses kick, which is weird to me), fighting against another player wouldn't be fun for very long.

Also, this is supposed to be a dedicated fighting game, and having broken/over-powered characters nerfs that idea.