Alternate Costume Gallery & Unlock Guide

Shawnzy Snow

Was wondering if anyone with the mobile skins unlocked would be willing to let me borrow their WB log-in so I could get them. I would REALLY appreciate it. I don't have enough space for the game on my phone, so I have no way of unlocking them. I really want those Klassic skins for Kitana and Mileena. It bums me out that I might never get them. :/

RoboticsMKX

Was wondering if anyone with the mobile skins unlocked would be willing to let me borrow their WB log-in so I could get them. I would REALLY appreciate it. I don't have enough space for the game on my phone, so I have no way of unlocking them. I really want those Klassic skins for Kitana and Mileena. It bums me out that I might never get them. :/

sure you will get them, just be patient :)

Erminaz

The Kitana and Mileena Klassic skins are pretty easy to get. I can't actually remember how I got the Mileena skin, but I know I did it by accident and fairly quickly after I started playing, so it's probably something you can't miss. Kitana's is longer but not challenging, you simply have to level any character up to level 40. In the process of doing that I think I've unlocked most of the skins you can unlock through the mobile game actually.

Goddess

TRMK Princess
Do any of you think we'll be getting new skins with the upcoming patch?

I just hope it's not another "klassic" theme skin pack

Wayne Grimm

There's a better way to unlock the klassic skins in MKX. Klassic Kitana, Klassic Mileena, Ninja Mime Johnny, Farmer Jax and Injustice Scorpion can be unlocked by updating the game (in PS4) or by downloading some stats from a guy in the leaderboards. I did the first one. Also, I got Dark Empress Kitana by getting gold in a living tower.

Wayne Grimm

Can anybody tell me a method to unlock the following characters offline for free?

Revenant Kitana.
Revenant Kung Lao.
Hotshot Johnny Cage.
Cassie Cage Sub-zero cosplay.
Krimson Ermac.
Blue Steel Sub-zero.
Gold Scorpion.
Revenant Jax.
Jacqui Briggs Scorpion Cosplay.
Dark Emperor Liu Kang.

RoboticsMKX

Can anybody tell me a method to unlock the following characters offline for free?

Revenant Kitana.
Revenant Kung Lao.
Hotshot Johnny Cage.
Cassie Cage Sub-zero cosplay.
Krimson Ermac.
Blue Steel Sub-zero.
Gold Scorpion.
Revenant Jax.
Jacqui Briggs Scorpion Cosplay.
Dark Emperor Liu Kang.

Unfortunatelly you cannot unlock those skins "for free" or get it from anybody by downloading leaderboard stats:

Cassie Cage Sub-zero cosplay and Jacqui Briggs Scoropion cosplay => you get them individually as pre-order the MKXL version or buy it separately from PSN/xbox store.

Gold Scorpion skins is exclusively granted if you preordered the game (Kollector's edition) or buy it separately from other sources (eBay etc...)

Krimson Ermac and Blue Steel Sub-zero are separately purchasable from online store ONLY.

for all other characters there is a guide/description in the first page.