Alternate Costume Gallery & Unlock Guide

NathanCorsini

So, i unlocked Liu Kang revenant skin and i didn't had the 10 win streak.

edit: my bad haha, i thought it had to be done to unlock revenant Liu, but it's a Hotshot Johnny requirement.

mandead

[MENTION=18386]NathanCorsini[/MENTION]

Remember that it was me who inspired you to unlock Revenant Liu Kang, so I think you should commemorate that somehow -- forever. I'm not saying it has to be something big (a monetary gift would be vulgar, for example) but nonetheless, just something gentle like namedropping me on a daily basis, or perhaps naming a son after me.

Whatever you think's reasonable, I guess.

NathanCorsini

[MENTION=18386]NathanCorsini[/MENTION]

Remember that it was me who inspired you to unlock Revenant Liu Kang, so I think you should commemorate that somehow -- forever. I'm not saying it has to be something big (a monetary gift would be vulgar, for example) but nonetheless, just something gentle like namedropping me on a daily basis, or perhaps naming a son after me.

Whatever you think's reasonable, I guess.

HAHA! I'll do remember. Now all we need is get inspired and train a lot to the 10 win streak on survivor to have Hotshot Johnny.

mandead

[MENTION=18253]Lord Greyjoy[/MENTION]

You should now be able to update this with all currently announced/released DLC.

Also:

- Dark Empress Kitana requires you to complete 10 living towers.
- Revenant Kitana requires you to give 250 respect points in KOTH (klassic/public).
- Kold War Scorpion is now available as a free separate download.

Yeeg

Please, help me in a idiot question:
Im cosplayer and have a doubts: the Mileena's belt details are gold or silver?? In certain situations,the hoops are silver,but the "shao kan head" golden. Or all belt golden. Or all belt silver. Until the hoop of the neck "change of color".
I'd like to make most perfect that I can make.
Thanks.

Lord Greyjoy

Please, help me in a idiot question:
Im cosplayer and have a doubts: the Mileena's belt details are gold or silver?? In certain situations,the hoops are silver,but the "shao kan head" golden. Or all belt golden. Or all belt silver. Until the hoop of the neck "change of color".
I'd like to make most perfect that I can make.
Thanks.
http://i2.wp.com/shoryuken.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/mkx-mileena-render.jpg

It's quite hard to tell without looking at the in-game model.

Lord Greyjoy

And.... done.

Not forever, I hope. The way I see it, every one of the MKX newbies should get at least one more skin. Plus, Shinnok needs a Klassic outfit. Plus, it would be lovely if every DLC character got an alt.

iViTal

The Mobile version was an attempt to make more money off people who weren't down to grind out coins for hours on hours to unlock the Mobile exclusive costumes.

It failed because people found a way to get unlimited coins and saved up for the in game purchases, and on top of that the glitch on consoles that allowed people to download costumes free from other people's profiles.

ZombieFanatic

The Mobile version was an attempt to make more money off people who weren't down to grind out coins for hours on hours to unlock the Mobile exclusive costumes.

It failed because people found a way to get unlimited coins and saved up for the in game purchases, and on top of that the glitch on consoles that allowed people to download costumes free from other people's profiles.

Good to know cause i have no mobile devices...