Alternate Costume Gallery & Unlock Guide

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Sadly I only have one controller, so I can't get Revenant Jax =/

He's really easy to get. Just go into Test Your Luck, choose Noxious Reptile, and wait till you get the Danger Modifier. Press f2 as soon as the match begins. The opponent will instantly die from your poison gas, no matter what.

mandead

He's really easy to get. Just go into Test Your Luck, choose Noxious Reptile, and wait till you get the Danger Modifier. Press f2 as soon as the match begins. The opponent will instantly die from your poison gas, no matter what.
Wait, are you talking about one player? I thought Test Your Luck used random modifiers, and you need fifteen consecutive flawless victories to unlock Revenant Jax I think. How is that possible in one tower with random modifiers?

I always thought (and others have said) that you need to get him in Kustom Kombat, which requires two players.

NathanCorsini

I hope that's true!

Just work at it, and get yourself into a good frame of mind. I can't tell you how nervous and frustrated I get playing MK games online - it's something absolutely exclusive to beat 'em ups, as I never rage or am even particularly bothered by losing in other games. When I quit this afternoon (I tried Goro, bad idea...) I had 7 wins and 18 losses, and now I'm at 26/28, which I'm actually quite happy with. I definitely lost a few games I should have won (lag messing up/not reading my inputs, or simply making stupid decisions at the wrong moment) but I'd say I'm an average to half-decent Jax player now.

Sadly I only have one controller, so I can't get Revenant Jax =/

Good luck! Just watch out for Scorpion spammers, by far the worst thing about online games. I don't know what kind of player you are, but my tip would be to disable incoming chat/audio from people not on your friends list, so you don't get any abuse/trolling over mic or by message after a game. I had a bit of this when I first started playing online (yeah, as if it wasn't bad enough) but it's so much easier not being able to hear any distractions, and just concentrate on the game.

I'm not the worst player ever, i can manage to get some wins, but 10 without losing one is almost impossible at the moment. My biggest problem is Slasher Jason. And sometimes, with all that lag, i can't even begin my combos with Kitana. But i'll keep on trying.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I'm not the worst player ever, i can manage to get some wins, but 10 without losing one is almost impossible at the moment. My biggest problem is Slasher Jason. And sometimes, with all that lag, i can't even begin my combos with Kitana. But i'll keep on trying.

Doesn't PS4 have some kind of feature that lets friends take over your session? I wonder if I could get those 10 wins for you.

BBBLP

Robot Rock
I think it might work. You activate Shareplay, I take over your game and get a 10 win streak in ranked.
You ever wanna try, just let me know.

mandead

FYI, I just tried this and it doesn't work. At least not with multiple modifiers; I went with seven, so it was more likely for the Danger! modifier to appear, and followed your Noxious Reptile tip.

I guess it's locked to Kustom Kombat then, which is total bullshit.

Imperatrix Sindel

Hi gang -- it's been a while, work is crazy. I missed the mobile challenge. Can someone with Klassic Mileena PM me their WBPlay info? Thanks so much.

mandead

Looks like the Kold War Scorpion costume may be released to everyone for free tomorrow, alongside the first (free!) Fatality Pack. See the new Kombat Kast thread for sources.

Hope it's true. I guess we'll find out on the stream later. :)

Noob-Zer013

I think it might work. You activate Shareplay, I take over your game and get a 10 win streak in ranked.
You ever wanna try, just let me know.

I'd be down for that if you're interested. There's a couple skins I don't have that I'd like to get.

mdg903

Re: All alternate costumes revealed thus far

does anybody have a wb account that I can use to get the mobile skins that they can pm me

mandead

Check out the MKX forums over at GameFAQs. Plenty of people post WBID details there, with the full set of skins unlocked.