All Your MK Stuff?

RR

New member
What MK stuff do you own? Mine are:

MK1(Genesis)
MK1(PS2 Premium Pack)
MK1(Genesis Emulater)
MK2(Genesis)
MK2(SNES Emulater)
MK3(Genesis Emulater)
UMK3(Genesis Emulater)
MKT(Playstation)
MK4(Playstation)
MKDA(PS2)
MKDA(GBA)
MKTE(GBA)
MKD(PS2)
MK1(Movie)
MK2(Movie)
MK1(Soundtrack)
MK2(Soundtrack)
 

undertaker3x7

New member
MK 1 (PS2 Premium Pack)
MK 2 (Midway Arcade Treasures 2)
MK 3 (Midway Arcade Treasures 2)
MK Trilogy (psone)
MK:DA (PS2)
MK:D Premium (PS2)
MK 1 (Movie)
MK 2 (Movie)
MK 2 (Soundtrack)
 

Havik

New member
MK1 (SNES)
MK2 (SNES/GameboyColor)
MK3 (SNES)
UMK3 (SNES)
MKT (P.S.1/N64)
MK4 (N64)
MKA (GBA)
MKDA (XBOX/GBA)
MKTA (GBA)
MKD (PS2)
MK Movie 1 (vhs/dvd)
MK Movie 2 (vhs)
MK Soundtrack 2 (cd)
MK Action Figures:
Cage/Sonya/LiuKang/Sang Tsung/Scorpion/Sub Zero/Reptile (with boat thing)/Kano (with motorcycle)/Goro/Jax/Jade/Cyrax/Shao Khan/Shang Tsung's Boat (my fav)
MK1 Movie Poster
Huge figure (1 1/2 ft) of Liu Kang
MK2 special controller


Nice thread btw.
 

Ethix

New member
RR said:
What MK stuff do you own? Mine are:

MK1(Genesis)
MK1(PS2 Premium Pack)
MK1(Genesis Emulater)
MK2(Genesis)
MK2(SNES Emulater)
MK3(Genesis Emulater)
UMK3(Genesis Emulater)
MKT(Playstation)
MK4(Playstation)
MKDA(PS2)
MKDA(GBA)
MKTE(GBA)
MKD(PS2)
MK1(Movie)
MK2(Movie)
MK1(Soundtrack)
MK2(Soundtrack)
Damn, RR, that's a lot of stuff.

Anyways, I have, though I sold most of the systems:
MK1 (Genesis)
MK1 (SNES)
MK1 (Kollector's Edition)
MK2 (SNES)
MK2 (SNES Emulator)
UMK3 (SNES)
MKT (PS1)
MK4 (N64)
MK4: Gold (N64)
MK:DA (Gamecube/PS2)
MK:TE (GBA)
MK:D (Xbox)
MK1 (VHS)
MKA (VHS)
MKA (Soundtrack)
 

RR

New member
Ethix said:
RR said:
What MK stuff do you own? Mine are:

MK1(Genesis)
MK1(PS2 Premium Pack)
MK1(Genesis Emulater)
MK2(Genesis)
MK2(SNES Emulater)
MK3(Genesis Emulater)
UMK3(Genesis Emulater)
MKT(Playstation)
MK4(Playstation)
MKDA(PS2)
MKDA(GBA)
MKTE(GBA)
MKD(PS2)
MK1(Movie)
MK2(Movie)
MK1(Soundtrack)
MK2(Soundtrack)
Damn, RR, that's a lot of stuff.

Anyways, I have, though I sold most of the systems:
MK1 (Genesis)
MK1 (SNES)
MK1 (Kollector's Edition)
MK2 (SNES)
MK2 (SNES Emulator)
UMK3 (SNES)
MKT (PS1)
MK4 (N64)
MK4: Gold (N64)
MK:DA (Gamecube/PS2)
MK:TE (GBA)
MK:D (Xbox)
MK1 (VHS)
MKA (VHS)
MKA (Soundtrack)

And I still haven't named my action figures. :wink: Lol.
 

DCR

TRMK Super Moderator
MK1 (Genesis)
MK1 (MKD bonus disc, Xbox)
MK1 (MAME)
MK1 (Game Gear, at least I had it, don't know what happened to it)
MK2 (Genesis)
MK2 (32X)
MK2 (Saturn)
MK2 (Game Boy, used to have it, lost it and Game Boy)
MK2 (MAME)
MK3 (Genesis)
MK3 (Game Boy, see above Game Boy explanation)
MK3 (MAME)
UMK3 (Genesis)
UMK3 (Saturn)
UMK3 (MAME)
MK Trilogy (Saturn)
MK4 (PC)
MK Gold (Dreamcast)
MK Deadly Alliance (Xbox)
MK Tournament Edition (GBA)
MK Deception (Xbox)
MK the Movie (VHS)
MK the Movie (DVD)
MK Annihilation (VHS)
MK original action figures: Scorpion, Movie Edition Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Sonya, Johnny Cage, Goro, Shang Tsung, Raiden, Liu Kang, Kano (w/ Kombat Cycle), Reptile (with Dragon MK Boat), Smoke

Maybe some other stuff, too. BTW, I have no idea where all my action figures are now. I also had a Smoke costume that I wore one Halloween, that was when I was like 11 and I don't know where that is either.
 
I have:

Mortal Kombat
Mortal Kombat II
Mortal Kombat 3
Mortal Kombat Deception (Kollectors Edition)

All for Xbox.

Still want to pick up a used Dreamcast and MK Gold, and my roomate has Deadly Alliance so I don't need to buy it just yet.
 

Love Cowboy

New member
By the way, I hope those of you who listed emulation ROMs and didn't list the original are going to be in a federal penitentiary by the end of the day...
 

DCR

TRMK Super Moderator
Love Cowboy said:
By the way, I hope those of you who listed emulation ROMs and didn't list the original are going to be in a federal penitentiary by the end of the day...

Obviously I have all the original arcade boards lying around. :roll: That should be implied with stating I have the MAME ROMs. :oops:
 

Vixen

Moderator
mk (genisis)
mk2 (genisis)
mk3(genisis)
mku3 (genisis
mku strategy guide
mk trilogy ps1
mk 4 ps1
mkda ps2
mkda strateguy guide
mkd platinum package
mkd strategy guide
mk 1 dvd and vhs
mk 2 A dvd and vhs
mk1 soundtrack
mk2 soundtract
mk more kombat soundtract
scorpian action figure
2 mortal kombat posters
mortal kombat magazine BTS
 

Gororules

New member
here we go...

mk1 (sega)
mk1 (snes)
mk2 (sega)
mk2 (snes)
mk3 (sega)
mk3 (snes)
mk3 (game gear)
mk3 (pc)
mk4 (N64)
mk trilogy (N64)
mk trilogy (playstation)
mk M (playstation)
mk special forces (playstation)
mkda (ps2)
mkd special eddition (ps2)
mkd i guide (dvd)
mk defenders of the realm (vhs)
mk the movie (vhs)
mk the movie (vhs widescreen)
mk the movie (dvd)
mk A the movie (vhs)
mk A the movie (dvd)
Complete series of the mk video game cards
Complete series of the mk movie cards
Complete series of the mk fighting game cards and some unopened packs (like pokemon)
MK movie poster
mk shirts (3 of em)
mk pogs (still in the sheet)
(my figures need work)
3 small gi joe figures (johhny liu and scorpion w blue mask)
the newest ones (sonya, sub zero, 2 raydens, goro)
plus a one of a kind goro prototype
a large jade figure still in box
mk sticker book with mk stickers
mkda promo stand (bout 5 feet tall)
new mkd promo stand (with baraka)
ALL mk comics with copies (bout 50+ comics)
more then 30 magizines mentioning mk4,mkda, and mkd
about 5 mk soundtracks for movies and such


and wow thats all I can think of at the moment off the top of my head.
 

Havik

New member
Oh shit, I forgot about those movie cards and pokemon-like cards. I have them somewhere, never really used them.
 

AMG

New member
I have:

Mortal Kombat 1 (SNES)
Mortal Kombat 2 (SNES)
Mortal Kombat 2 (Sega Saturn)
Mortal Kombat 3 (SNES)
Mortal Kombat 3 (Sega Genesis)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (N64)
Mortal Kombat Trilogy (PS1)
Mortal Kombat 4 (N64)
Mortal Kombat Gold (Dreamcast)
Mortal Kombat Myth: Sub-Zero (PS1)
Mortal Kombat:DA (PS2)
Mortal Kombat:D Premium Pack (PS2)

Players guides for MK2, MK3 & MKT
Collectors book for MK3
MK1 Cards
Mortal Kombat Movie
 

Midget Kong

New member
MK2(Sega Genesis),although I don't have the system to play it anymore)
MKD(PS2)
MKDA(PS2)

DeathcoreRyknow said:
Love Cowboy said:
By the way, I hope those of you who listed emulation ROMs and didn't list the original are going to be in a federal penitentiary by the end of the day...

Obviously I have all the original arcade boards lying around. :roll: That should be implied with stating I have the MAME ROMs. :oops:

I think he's taling about the people who've never actually bought the game and have just used roms all their life but never actually owned that game.I have roms of the MK games,yes.but I have owned each MK game I have a rom for in my lifetime,they've just gotten lost,broken,or stolen.I would have actually bought an MK2 Arcade machine if I actually had room for the thing in my house though..that,I don't think I'd be able to lose.
 

Krucifxx

New member
lets see i have...

Mortal Kombat - The Album cd
Mortal Kombat - movie soundtrack
Mortal Kombat Annihilation - movie soundtrack
Mortal Kombat - More Kombat cd
Mortal Kombat Musik - MK3 & MK4 Arcade Video Game Soundtrack
Mortal Kombat movie
Mortal Kombat Annihilation movie
Mortal Kombat Scorpion Figure
Mortal Kombat limited Goro Figure
Mortal Kombat 1 Video Gaame (X-box)
Mortal Kombat 2 Video Game (Dreamcast, X-Box)
Mortal Kombat 3 Video Game (X-Box)
Mortal Kombat Triology Video Game (Playstation)
Mortal Kombat 4 Video Game (N64)
Mortal Kombat : Deadly Alliance Video Game (X-Box)
Mortal Kombat Conquest: Tv Series...All eposides
Mortal Kombat: Deception Kollectors (with Scorpion on the Cover)
Mortal Kombat Hat
Mortal Kombat T-Shirts (3 of them)

That seems to be it (I think)
 
Top