Aliens and Life Originating in Outer Space??

BBBLP

Robot Rock
Imo, the idea that Urth is the only planet with life is just pure ignorance.

And someday me and Garrus will prove it to everyone.

Lawrence

I will always believe there is other life outside of earth. The universe is too damn big and mysterious to assume there isn't. Whether they're discovered in my lifetime or not, they're out there somewhere.

chood1994

and I heard a few days ago that they found water stuff on Mars. and don't call BS on me cause I was at NASA in Johnson Space Center and they told me themselves. Personally I do think somewhere out there is some other form of life. They could be freakin super smart alien things or just tiny bacteria thingys, but there is somthing out there.

EDIT: here's an article I found about it http://thesop.org/story/20110807/fl...ard-zurek-when-will-we-find-life-on-mars.html

Maatthew

I believe that there has to be life somewhere out there. The universe is just too vast for there to be only 1 out of trillions and trillions of planets to have life. I do believe there are aliens, but not the typical "bug eyed" green aliens, just people probably like us in some different solar system.

drapture17

and I heard a few days ago that they found water stuff on Mars. and don't call BS on me cause I was at NASA in Johnson Space Center and they told me themselves. Personally I do think somewhere out there is some other form of life. They could be freakin super smart alien things or just tiny bacteria thingys, but there is somthing out there.

EDIT: here's an article I found about it http://thesop.org/story/20110807/fl...ard-zurek-when-will-we-find-life-on-mars.html

You're right, I read about this as well and even if it doesn't turn out to have life, it is a great sign pointing towards an alternative home some day. Mars is significantly colder than Earth, but given the Global Warming phenomenon, I'd say humans are pretty good at heating up planets.