A question about Ultimate MK3

Goji Gondo

BANALITY
I love UMK3, and I want it to be my favorite game of all time.

There's two setbacks though:
1 - I need to have multiple copies of my favorite game spread across numerous platforms, so I don't have the fear of not being able to play it again if one of the platforms breaks. The problem here is that UMK3 has only been released a limited number of times. I've got 15 copies of MKII (my former favorite game), but only 6 copies of UMK3 (1 Genesis, 1 SNES, 3 Saturn, 1 PS2).
2 - I need my favorite game to be portable, so I have the ability to play the game wherever I'm at. The problem here is that my mom got me a PSPgo for Christmas, and UMK3 was made for the DS. I don't have the money for a DS right now, and mom won't let me sell the PSPgo. However, I'm able to use a Genesis emulator for the PSPgo without the need of hacks, thus giving me the ability to play (a lesser version of) UMK3 on the go.

I love playing the game more than any other classic MK (even MKII), and I should be able to get more copies of the game in the future if I learn to stop being impatient, even a portable version of the arcade. So can I still make UMK3 my favorite game of all time despite these setbacks?

OP: Seeing as you have less than 20 copies of a single game...I'm going to have to disagree with more here. I don't think you can call it your favorite game. Unfortunately, it has been deemed (most recently, I might add) that a true fan, and anyone wishing to 'favorite a game' must at least of some clothing, items/toys and AT LEAST 30 copies of said game (does not include ROMs).

Now, once you achieve this great feat, you can finally say a game is your favorite. However, until then, you DO NOT and SHOULD NOT ever claim you have a favorite game. Even if you like the game better than any game you have played...if thou has not reached the national recognized criteria (as listed above) you can not create an account to express your love for said game.

i have a few fully hacked psp's and on mine i have MK1-3 UMK3, Trilogy, Mythologies, Deadly Alliance for the Gameboy and MK Unchained which is Deception for the psp

i also have UMK3 on my xbox as arcade, im so glad i got it before the pulled it

Hello,

i understand you so well, because i also got numerous copies of MK games : Genesis and Super Nintendo of course, but also PS1 and PS2 games, X-Box, Game Cube and many, many portable systeme because i mainly play outside : 4 game boy (adv, color, micro), 2 PSP, 2 PSPgo (one for my european PSP account, and one for my american PSN account), and 3 DS, of course, because UMK3 for DS is the BEST port of UMK3 ! Sincerly, you must sell something to get a DS ! Prefer the DS lite, and not DSi, because the game pad is much better to play Mortal Kombat ! You can trust me...

I've got an important question for you : how can you play a Genesis emulator on PSPgo without a hack ????? Can you send me a link, please ?? I just don't understand... only official software can run on the PSPgo, and i don't see any Genesis emulator on the PSN...

Feel free to ask if you have questions on the DS version of UMK3, i play it every day !

OK people! I'm taking your word for it and starting tomorrow, UMK3 is my favorite game of all time! Thank you all! ;)

@thexx25 go here:
Link removed by TRMK Staff

Last edited by a moderator: