A competetion of sorts

Toxic

I am in need of the most awesome Tali sig available. So I want to see who can make the best sig within the specifications of my request which will be posted below. Now I know I said this would be a competition, so you guys probably want to know what the prize is, right? Well, you may or may not know of the story I started a while back where all the characters were members of TRMK. It's right here if you don't know what it is. Well after a long delay, I'm starting it back up but I need someone to play the role of god. So if you win you get to be the lord of all things in that awesome story. Oh, and the winners sig will be the one I use as well. So if your interested in that role or if you don't care about the prize and want to make the sig anyway then just read the request below and try your best to make the signature I like the most.

For the primary image I would like the following image used:
2lc788o.jpg

You will have to cut the image of Tali out, but the background is fairly basic and should be pretty easy to remove.

For the background I would like someone to try and replicate the swirl pattern found on her hood here:
31216.jpg

I would rather you not just copy the image as the background.

You could also use this image if you don't want to use the swirl pattern:
SSV_Normandy.png

If you don't like either of those then I guess you could try and find your own background image.

For the text I would like it to say 'Toxic' and then in smaller font 'TRMK's Resident Talimancer'. Try and keep the text from standing out too much.

And that's pretty much it. I know there are many talented graphics artists here on TRMK, and I'm looking forward to seeing what you guys come up with.

Oh, and my current sig is Armageddon's entry.

Thanks.

Deadline is september sixth.

Last edited:
If you don't mind, I will be using a different image of Tali because the one provided is not very good.

I'll have a mod lock the thread once I've picked a winner, but I guess posting the deadline won't hurt either.