40 Minutes of game play from BGS

RonnyRAGE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W-OjJ1sOlBo

Game Play starts at 2:20

Not my video I found it on Youtube. I've only watched 22 minutes of it before I had to go back to work.

Enjoy!

UPDATE:

Now that I finally got to watch the entire video.

Things I noticed that weren't so clear in other videos or may be completely NEW

Xbox One Game Play for the first time
Snake in the Jungle
Bugs flying around in the Jungle
Possibility of 2 Stage Fatalities on the Jungle stage (Snake and Crocodile)
You can hang on the vines instead of swinging
Sub Zero has 2 NEW Move
Everyone's X-Ray in 720p
Everyone's Mid match animations
Everyone's Win Pose Raiden, Kano and Quan Chi's for the first time
Everyone's Move List. Most for the first time

Last edited:
There were 6 fatality slots for Scorpion at about 24:20... The top 2 had names and said Locked. The other 4 had "???" and were also locked.

I'm pretty sure the list was fatalities. But it's news to me because I thought there were only 5 slots.

The 2nd one says "Who's Next" I think.

EDIT: After watching the whole video I saw a section beside of "SPECIAL MOVES" called "FINISHERS". So it is the fatality list that there were 6 slots.

AND...Kotal only had 5 slots, 1 with a name, and the others read "???".

Last edited:
There were 6 fatality slots for Scorpion at about 24:20... The top 2 had names and said Locked. The other 4 had ??? and were also locked.

I'm pretty sure the list was fatalities. But it's news to me because I thought there were only 5 slots.

The 2nd one says "Who's Next" I think.
I can only think there would be 4/3 fatalities and 2/3 other alitys and your right the 2nd one says "Who's Next" maybe that's the fatality we saw in the cinematic tralier?

I was only able to hear one single line of dialogue during a match between Scorpion and Cassie Cage.

Cassie Cage: "So, I finally get to meet Scorpion."

And that's all I could hear. It was decently clear at that moment. Doesn't really mean much but thought it was worth mentioning.

I can only think there would be 4/3 fatalities and 2/3 other alitys and your right the 2nd one says "Who's Next" maybe that's the fatality we saw in the cinematic tralier?

That's what I'm thinking too. Makes me wonder how the severed head is going to stick to something in every stage.

I was only able to hear one single line of dialogue during a match between Scorpion and Cassie Cage.

Cassie Cage: "So, I finally get to meet Scorpion."

And that's all I could hear. It was decently clear at that moment. Doesn't really mean much but thought it was worth mentioning.

That just speaks volumes about Scorpion's star power.

Women want him, men want to be him, and animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I think that might just be the stage fatality for the snow forest but of course it would be different. But that stage does seem to have swords in the background so idk maybe it'll be used to slice the head off, then kicked toward a tree, and of course the sword thrown. Just a thought but I really hope that fatality is in the game somehow.

That's what I'm thinking too. Makes me wonder how the severed head is going to stick to something in every stage.

Maybe that's just a Fatality that was rendered for the MKX cinematic trailer.
Scorpion doesn't have any of the rib-breaking or knee-breaking X-Ray moves that he did in the MKX trailer, so maybe the 2nd Fatality will be different.

It's easy. It should stick to the screen like the eye in Kenshi's fatality and you could see the dead expression of the severed face during the 'Scorpion wins! FATALITY' screen. Only Scorp should throw the blade through from the back of the head.

That just speaks volumes about Scorpion's star power.

Women want him, men want to be him, and animals want to learn how to talk so they can hang out with him.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

This by far the best/funniest thing you have ever posted

It's easy. It should stick to the screen like the eye in Kenshi's fatality and you could see the dead expression of the severed face during the 'Scorpion wins! FATALITY' screen. Only Scorp should throw the blade through from the back of the head.

That's an interesting concept, but I think it would be unnessesary to change the fatality that way. A better way is to just have a set piece for the head to stick to in each stage. Then you could have the exact angle to view it from the trailer.

Maybe that's just a Fatality that was rendered for the MKX cinematic trailer.
Scorpion doesn't have any of the rib-breaking or knee-breaking X-Ray moves that he did in the MKX trailer, so maybe the 2nd Fatality will be different.

Maybe.
Those X-rays were rather brief (cinematic trailer) and were meant to just hint towards X Rays returning, whereas the fatality was very complex. Also, in MK9's cinematic trailer, Scorpion used a fatality on poor Sub-Zero, which ended up being Kano's second (and very good) fatality. Either way, it would be a shame for that fatality not to make it in though.

Last edited:
That's an interesting concept, but I think it would be unnessesary to change the fatality that way. A better way is to just have a set piece for the head to stick to in each stage. Then you could have the exact angle to veiw it from the trailer.
What if he summons a hell wall like he does in his injustice super move? Just a thought.

Camera Footage was pretty horrible... yes we all can agree on that.

But

We did see newish gameplay some intros (although no dialogue) and Non fatality victory poses.

Last edited:
More shitty footage of garbage players, but this time with only half of the screen showing.

Wonderful.