0/0...

Honestly, who cares what a person's record is? The whole online status system needs overhauling. I personally love it my record (something like 180-330) is the way it is because people accept my challenges.

Lately, playing random people online is becoming a waste of time as I probably get a cheater with half of my connections. These people need to be suspended or some other deterrent created to make them stop. What a pathetic loser you have to be to discconect because you're losing a match.

mahalo said:
Honestly, who cares what a person's record is? The whole online status system needs overhauling. I personally love it my record (something like 180-330) is the way it is because people accept my challenges.

Lately, playing random people online is becoming a waste of time as I probably get a cheater with half of my connections. These people need to be suspended or some other deterrent created to make them stop. What a pathetic loser you have to be to discconect because you're losing a match.
I don't care, i just want my old record back... Starting over kinda sucks, i was like 369/382. I liked my record... i basically played anyone, atleast once. I don't expect to be on much after tuesday... with Halo 2 being released!

My record was awesome, and when I saw it was reset, I was like WTF!?!?!! It was like 298/185 or something. I mean, it's cool because I've only gotten better so I can improve on my past statistics, but still, I never cheated anyone (although I had been cheated more times than I can count), so it pisses me off that I (we) paid with our records because of other pansey asses.

K-Twizzy said:
It happned to me before, but the next match my record was back to normal.
When did it happen to you? Mine was 0/0 on Thursday... And now is 9/5.

if you have a lower score, disconnecters are happy....they usually think they are gonna kill you easily so they play :D

I seen people with riduclous winstreaks! I mean come on 4000/0? Somethings not right... :?