Favorite Movie

There's way too many movies I love so I'll just name a few of my most favorites:

Return of the Living Dead - awesome, awesome, and awesome. I've seen it about a bazillion times and it never gets old for me. I hate how Robert Kirkmen trashes this movie on his Walking Dead intro. We get it, you love Romero's films but this film has its own place in the zombie genre. Anyways, its got a beautiful atmosphere with 80's cheese/comedy to compliment the creepiness. The punks were awesome too.

The Dark Knight - I've always been a Batman fan since I could walk and this was a dream come true after the Douchemacher films. seeing Batman and when that score hits, I feel like a child again.

The Texas Chainsaw Massacre (1974) - I know this film is considered overrated among the horror comunity but that doesn't change the effect it had on my mind when I saw this film at too young of an age. The most disturbing thing about this film is this could happen. It probably is happening somewhere. Psychos are fascinating. Its a horror masterpiece in my opinion.

Predator - Another films I've seen a million times. It goes from a high action Arnie film to a horror film right out of no where. The Predator creature is argueable one of the greatest monster movies ever. The soundtrack is unforgettable.

A Nightmare on Elm Street - As a kid, I went from a Batman dork to a Freddy dork. He is one of my heroes and there's something wrong with me. I posted a picture of the razor glove replica I own in the 'what do you collect thread' if you're interested. Wes Craven is a genius.

Hellraiser - I admire Wes Craven just as much as I do Clive Barker. Any horror fan would love the disgusting content and how bizarre and out there these films are. Its perfect horror escapism.

Last edited:
Return of the Living Dead - awesome, awesome, and awesome. I've seen it about a bazillion times and it never gets old for me. I hate how Robert Kirkmen trashes this movie on his Walking Dead intro. We get it, you love Romero's films but this film has its own place in the zombie genre. Anyways, its got a beautiful atmosphere with 80's cheese/comedy to compliment the creepiness. The punks were awesome too.

I'll contemplate about watching this flick at some point.

Is it part of a bigger series, e.g. are there prequels etc. for it?

There's a very decent sequel; Return of the Living Dead Part II

Followed by a very mediocre sequel (but still entertaining if you're a fan by this point) Return of the Living Dead Part 3

Everything after that point is straight to dvd garbage that's not worth mentioning.

There's a very decent sequel; Return of the Living Dead Part II

Followed by a very mediocre sequel (but still entertaining if you're a fan by this point) Return of the Living Dead Part 3

Everything after that point is straight to dvd garbage that's not worth mentioning.

All right. I'll search more information about it later on.

Are you a fan of zombies otherwise? L4D?

All right. I'll search more information about it later on.

Are you a fan of zombies otherwise? L4D?

Yes. As a matter of fact, Return of the Living Dead is what started my zombie obsessions.

I never played online, but I loved L4D. Good times.

I posted here back in 2012 but my favorite has obviously changed since then.
My new favorite movie is probably either "The Other Woman", "Dead Wrong", or "Grave Encounters 2"
I spent almost 10 minutes on this post trying to type one of them. I just can't. They're all so perfect to me.

So, when I originally replied back when I was a mere Padawan here, I only listed ONE of the listed films.

460c2209cdfca5c2004ef58f5724fbe6.jpg

Looking back, why the hell did I only list The Empire Strikes Back when I should've listed the whole damn saga?

Also...

5c4dd5423503c97f6256975ba3e5eee6.jpg

3a4d46cb09187f99fc8e50a8e33d7cb6.jpg

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Watched Kingdom of Heaven and Gladiator yesterday, few of my most favorite movies. 5 hours well spent. Ridley Scott was a genius, then Alien:Covenant happened. Senile + whiskey = bad movies.

I like the movies directed by Nolan. They've got something transcendental that give you the ideas to think about. Memento is one of the best, but Inception is a whole another level. I can watch it again and again.

giphy.gif

-Return of the Jedi and Revenge of the Sith
-Showdown in Little Tokyo
-Thunderbolt and Lightfoot
-The Last Dragon
- Gran Torino
- Back to the Future Parts 1-3
-Mortal Kombat
-Jackie Brown
- First Blood
- Jason Lives