Would you buy MK12 with Scorpion, Sub-Zero and all 3D era characters?

I'm late to the party but yeah, I would still buy it with 3D era characters (as long as Takeda is in there) I feel like NRS could really revamp those characters and they have proven that in MKX and MK11. Just hope the wait isn't as long

Sent from my Moto Z (2) using Tapatalk

I’m gonna buy every Mortal Kombat game that comes out, but I’m not a fan of the 3D-era characters. I know that a redesign could save most of them, but characters like kobra, Mokap, Meat, and Hsu Hao are unlikely to come back and I’m grateful for it. Would love to see Motaro make a come back.

I think they should redeem and bring back (redesigned of course) some of the old PS1/PS2 characters such as:

Kai - As the new mortal hero

Jarek & Kira - As the new leaders of the resurrected Black Dragon

Drahmin & Sareena - enemy demons of the Netherrealm.

Havik & [new Chaos Realm character]

Hotaru & Darrius - Enemies of Havik & [new Chaos Realm character]

Pretty dirty how they did Kai like that, I’d love to see him take the mantle. Havik is a welcome addition IMO as well.

I'd want Jade AND Tanya to be in MK12 to show their rivalry.

Nitara to be in place of Skarlet in MK12.

In MK12, I'd want iconic rivalries to return from the 3D era and the rivalry of Freddie and Jason to be present in this MK game.

The roster would look like this...

(Cassie and Jacqui will have their parents' moves instead while the parents are alive but unplayable.)

1. Scorpion/Hanzo Hasashi

2. Sub-Zero/Kuai Liang (Bi Han does not become Noob Saibot but is not playable because he becomes severely injured.)

3. Kai

4. Fujin (The new protector of Earthrealm.)

5. Jacqui Briggs

6. Cassie Cage

7. Tanya

8. Nitara (Character from Vaeternus, the vampire realm.)

9. Reiko (Has Shao Kahn's moves.)

10. Takeda

11. Li Mei

12. Kitana

13. Kintaro (Unlockable. This time he should be the playable Shokan.)

14. Rain

15. Jade (Unlockable)

16. Mileena

17. Kabal

18. Havik (Character from Chaos Realm.)

19. Hotaru (Character from Orderrealm.)

20. Kung Jin

21. Sektor (Has his own moves plus the moves of Smoke and Cyrax because he killed both of them. He also has retractable arm blades that are similar that to what Tarkatans have. Unlockable.)

22. Kira (Black Dragon character. Has some of Kano's moves and uses other gadgets such as guns similar to Stryker's, tasers, grenades, missiles, lasers, and etc.)

23. Sindel

24. Ashrah

25. Kenshi (Unlockable)

26. Kotal Kahn

27. Khameleon (Has Reptile's moves.)

28. Daegon (Red Dragon character.)

29. Taven

30. D'Vorah (Sub-Boss because she becomes the Dragon King's/Onaga's queen. She is more enhanced that she is big and powerful as a Shokan while agile and able to fly across the stage during battle. Unlockable.)

31. Onaga (Final Boss. Unplayable. Reptile's body has been used again. Also defeats God Liu Kang in the first parts of the story to take his place by the Hourglass to control time. He has some of Kronika's and Geras's powers too since he defeated Liu Kang.)

DLC:

32. Pre-Order Bonus: God Liu Kang (Has Raiden's moves and his own moves. By this time, Raiden might've passed away as a mortal already.)

33. Cetrion (Re-incarnated and is aiding the protagonists instead against Onaga.)

34. Erron Black

35. Kung Lao

36. Sareena (Has her own move set along with Kia's and Jataaka's moves.)

37. Jason Voorhees

38. Freddy Kreuger

Last edited:
Yes please! She needs to return but as a protagonist this time.

I'd love her with a larger role. I know she's a elder god, but can she somehow be Kahn? Could she maybe be a main antagonist? I don't know how that could work, but that's my main request. I'll still buy it because it's Mortal Kombat, but I'll be happy with Cetrion.

Here is another roster idea I have for MK12...

1. Scorpion/Hanzo Hasashi

2. Sub-Zero/Kuai Liang

3. Kai

4. Fujin (The new protector of Earthrealm.)

5. Jacqui Briggs

6. Cassie Cage

7. Tanya

8. Nitara (Character from Vaeternus, the vampire realm. Replaces Skarlet.)

9. Reiko (Has Shao Kahn's moves.)

10. Takeda

11. Li Mei

12. Kitana

13. Kintaro (Unlockable.)

14. Rain

15. Jade (Unlockable)

16. Mileena

17. Kabal

18. Havik (Character from Chaos Realm.)

19. Hotaru (Character from Orderrealm.)

20. Kung Jin

21. Sektor

22. Kira (Black Dragon character. Has some of Kano's moves and uses other gadgets such as guns similar to Stryker's, tasers, grenades, missiles, lasers, and etc.)

23. Sindel

24. Ashrah

25. Kenshi

26. Geras (Somehow manages to return. Unlockable. Uses moves from other fighters that will not be returning by using his sands of time powers.)

27. Khameleon (Has Reptile's moves.)

28. Daegon (Red Dragon character.)

29. Taven

30. D'Vorah

31. Onaga (Sub-Boss. Unlockable.)

DLC:

32. Pre-Order Bonus: God Liu Kang (Has Raiden's moves, time manipulation moves, and his own moves. By this time, Raiden might've passed away as a mortal already.)

33. Cetrion (Re-incarnated and is aiding the protagonists instead against the forces of evil.)

34. Erron Black

35. Kung Lao

36. Sareena (Has her own move set along with Kia's and Jataaka's moves.)

37. Jason Voorhees

38. Freddy Kreuger

NPC:
* ONE BEING (Unplayable FINAL BOSS. He is a fight similar to Galactus in Ultimate Marvel vs Capcom 3.)
* Bi Han (Does not become Noob Saibot but is not playable because he becomes severely injured.)
* Jax
* Johnny Cage
* Sonya
* Delia
* Argus
* Jade's mother.
* Bo Rai Cho
* Reptile
* Shujinko
* Nightwolf
* Kobra
* Jarek
* Cyrax
* Smoke
* Kotal Kahn
* Baraka

I would buy it.
Been wanting to see more of the 3D characters in MK games, and it's a shame that the only ones in MK11 will be Frost and Fujin.
Don't get me wrong, I'm hyped as hell for my boi Fujin to make a return, but I think that at this point NRS has more than proven that they can properly revamp just about any previous character.

I think a non-canon beat em up game will be nice similar to MKSM but with the MKX children. The story should take place during MKX and during the MKX comics.

Playable protagonists include Cassie, Jacqui, Takeda, and Kung Jin in all modes.

Unlockable characters in all modes include Li Mei, Sareena, Scorpion, Sub-Zero, Fujin, Kai, Kenshi, and Raiden. These characters are unlocked in story mode when finishing certain chapters of the game.

As the story mode progresses, players will have the option to change their characters based on who has been unlocked already.

Unlockable characters in all other modes except Story mode include D'Vorah, Kotal Kahn, Quan Chi, Ferra/Torr, Rain, Reptile, Ermac, Erron Black, Goro, Revenant Liu Kang, Revenant Kung Lao, Triborg, and Shinnok. These characters are unlocked after beating them in story mode.

NPC characters: The rest of the MKX roster except the guest characters. Characters from the MKX comics such as Skarlet, Mavado, Tasia, and Daegon. Also Revenant Jade, Revenant Stryker, Revenant Kabal, Revenant Smoke, Nitara, Hotaru, Revenant Nightwolf, Kira, Kobra, Motaro (revenant form and sub-boss), Noob Saibot, Kia, and Jataaka.

Corrupted Shinnok is the final boss.

All the NPCs will be opponents for at least one point of the story.

Weapons from some of the defeated opponents can be picked up used in a limited amount of time when found in a certain area such as fans (Kitana), sais (Mileena), knives (Kano and Kira), hookswords (Kabal and Mavado), Kali Sticks (Kobra), Naginata (Hotaru), Kwan Do (Sindel), Bo Staff (Jade), Jataaka's sword, Kia's throwing blade, Kobu Jutsu Tonfa Blades (Tanya), Tasia's swords, Stryker's baton, and other weapons as well.

Last edited:
New Character 1: A female dominatrix that loves to penetrate male victim's in both orifices. She is like a more perverted version of Jade. (Final Boss)

New Character 2: A submissive male character who gets more powered up when he gets hit. (Sub-Boss)

;)

dafuq???? What the is wrong with you? Some seriously deranged shit there.

What's with this feminist and female-dominated society lately?

Don't you know? [MENTION=4598]Nasty_Freak[/MENTION] wants Strip Klub Kombat in MK.

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Oh that female character idea would've been my version of Kronika/Cetrion (as 1 character) who would've probably been the Woman In Jade's MK9 ending and the male idea would be Geras. ;)

In fact....

It'd be a brilliant idea if that female character is some kind of Deity possessing Li Mei and the male character is a being who possesses Kobra and is the servant of the female character. ;)

Last edited:
I wonder if people would buy this if the roster was like this (going with the rumor that the roster might be 50 or more characters)...

1. Scorpion

2. Sub-Zero

3. Kai

4. Triborg (Covers all cyborg characters.)

5. Khameleon

6. Rain

7. Moloch

8. The Great Kung Lao

9. Reiko

10. Mokap

11. Li Mei

12. Bo'Rai Cho

13. Drahmin

14. Ferra/Torr

15. Sareena

16. Hsu Hao

17. Mavado

18. Havik

19. Hotaru

20. Dairou

21. Darrius

22. Kira

23. Kobra

24. Ashrah

25. Nitara

26. Daegon

27. Taven

28. Jarek

29. Shujinko

30. Meat

31. Delia (Unlockable new character.)

32. Fire God Liu Kang (Unlockable)

33. Argus (Unlockable new character.)

34. Onaga (Unlockable)

DLC (Pre-Order Bonus):

35. Kintaro

DLC:

36-?. All other popular and well known characters including Raiden and D'Vorah. Other characters who were DLC only once can be DLC again such as Tanya and Sindel.

Last edited:
I'd buy it because I think that the 3D era has been shunned for long enough and it would be cool to see most of these come back, but most people in the MK fanbase (in general) would likely have a shit-fit if the whole MKII roster didn't show up.... at a bare minimum.
I mean, for fucks sakes, people were complaining and moaning until Mileena and Rain came out in KP2, and then when those 2 finally did show up it was turned into "Well, this version of Mileena sucks because...."
This goddamn entitled fanbase is never happy with anything that they get.