Injustice 3 Wishlist (Story & Characters)

I've been thinking lately and here's what I think the IJ3 roster will turn out for the most part. As well as some of my personal picks

- The usual suspects: Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Aquaman, Flash and Green Lantern.

- The return of Catwoman and maybe the addition of Penguin due to the upcoming Batman movie.

- The return of Joker because of the success of the Joker movie and now there's talks of a sequel. Though personally, I'd rather Joker sit this one out since he's a guest in MK11. Hell at this point he's been in more NRS games than Batman himself.

- The returns of Harley Quinn, Black Canary and the addition of Huntress due to Birds Of Prey.

- Some new characters due to Suicide Squad 2. My personal picks would be King Shark and Captain Boomerang.

- The return of Black Manta and addition of Mera due to Aquaman 2.

- Maybe the return of Supergirl considering how big her role was in IJ2.

- The return of Black Adam since he's getting his own film and maybe the return of Shazam.

My personal picks for returning characters: Green Arrow, Cyborg, Starfire, Lex Luthor, Hawkgirl, Deathstroke and Martian Manhunter.

My personal picks for newcomers: Vixen(as her own character), Mr Freeze(as his own character), Red Tornado, Static, Circe and Star Sapphire.

Catwoman and Harley Quinn feel like they belong in the usual suspects list, at this point.
Yeah, I've also wanted to see Penguin in a game for a while.
Holy shit! Someone else that wants King Shark as playable? Good to know that I'm not alone in that.

Shazam and Lex Luthor I would like to see returning, as well.
For as much shit as people talk because "InJuStIcE sHoUlD'nT hAvE oNlY BaTmAn ViLlaInS."
Well, he's got some of the more interesting ones, imo.

I won't surprise me if IJ3 now comes out in late 2021 or Spring 2022 because of the CV. NRS and WB probably have less people working to avoid getting sick and they got backlash last year for treating their workers poorly. I mostly want Lobo, Killer Croc, John Constantine, The Specter, and Etrigan for IJ3.

I have a feeling all MK characters who were in MKvsDCU (except Shao Kahn) will be DLC in Injustice games. I hope the following will be DLC for Injustice 3.

1. Kitana

2. Jax

3. Liu Kang

Guest Characters
1) Homelander (from the Boys tv show)
2) Rain from MK
3)Fujin from MK
5) Goro from MK

Main Roster
Superman
Aquaman (all new moves, no more poke)
Batman
Wonder Woman
Shazam
Flash
Black Adam
Martian Manhunter
Cyborg
Hawk Girl
Green Lantern (Stewart)
Darkseid
Black Manta
Gorilla Grodd
Mongul
Blue Beatle
Black Beatle
Mrs Martian
Supergirl
Superboy
Batgirl
Nightwing
Robin
Swamp Thing
Constantine
Klarion
Dr Fate
Killer Frost
Granny Goodness
Ocean Master
Grundy
King Shark
Volcana
Poison Ivy
Harley Quinn
Green Arrow
Black Canary
Deathstroke
Reverse Flash
Beast Boy

Actually I've been thinking about this for over a month already but I believe that all the MK characters who were in MK vs DC will most likely be DLC in all Injustice games.

Characters who were already DLC for Injustice 1 and 2 are Scorpion, Sub-Zero, and Raiden. [Since NRS will most likely not repeat the same DLC characters, Shang Tsung and Shao Kahn will most likely not be in future Injustice games since they've been DLC in MK11 already.]

Now Injustice 1 had Scorpion (1 MK character) while Injustice 2 had Sub-Zero and Raiden (2 MK characters).

For Injustice 3, I bet it'll be 3 MK characters as DLC and here is how the following should go...

Injustice 3 MK Characters:
* Jax (Should have the costumes of the cyborgs from MK3 with various color schemes.)

* Sonya (Should have the female ninja costumes from MK2 and/or UMK3 with various color schemes.)

* Kano (Should have costumes of the male ninjas from MK1, MK2, and/or UMK3 with various color schemes.)

Injustice 4 MK Characters:
* Liu Kang (Should have male ninja outfits from MK1, MK2, and/or UMK3 with various color schemes.)

* Kitana (Should have costume color schemes and weapons of Mileena, Jade, and Tanya like her "Mournful" variation from MKX.)

* Baraka (Should have a Shao Kahn outfit.)

* Quan Chi (He was in the story mode if MK vs DC though he was not playable. Should have a Shang Tsung outfit.)

Any character that was DLC in the pervious NRS games won't be used as a guest character seeing that they would be breaking their no DLC repeat rule. I doubt someone like Fujin, Goro, and Shang Tsung will be DLC for IJ3.

Injustice 3 at this rate won't be announced until next year for a late 2021 release or a 2022 release. If it comes out in 2022, we will likely see a new release pattern for NRS games. So we will have MK12 by 2025 (Coming out 5-6 years after MK11).

I want Lobo, Enchantress, Deadshot, Ares, Deathstroke, Darksied, & Doomsday to be an Ultimate Team.
I want Superman, Green Lantern, Flash, Martian Manhunter, Wonder Women, Shazam, & Supergirl to be another Ultimate Team.
I wanna see these 2 teams go.