All things Tanya! - Official Diskussion Thread

If I could change one thing about Tanya it would to give her her neckbreaker move back I was so upset she didn't have it in MKX. I have always been a fan of her and I always will. She is an amazing character.

This current patch is BS!!!! They made Tanya more weaker and more difficult to play as. Most of her combos don't connect well anymore!!!

She deserved it. Now Tanya players need to go find the next broken character.

There's a difference in balancing a character - which Tanya needed, as her Kobu Jutsu variation was indeed a bit OP - and making it so normal combos no longer connects.

If a character you like to play got nerfed into the ground, do you just find another character to play as then without any complaints?

Nope. I'm a loyalist. I'll always play SZ if he's the worst or the best character in the game.

Then why the f#ck do you post a douchebag post like this one:

She deserved it. Now Tanya players need to go find the next broken character.

Come on, RT...
Back when I joined this forum, you trolled alot. People called you Trolling Roaster. And I could understand why. But since then I've seen some good posts from you, some good contributions to serious discussions and such.

So... why? Why did you post that? Don't be a hypocrit! You're better than that, I've seen it.

This current patch is BS!!!! They made Tanya more weaker and more difficult to play as. Most of her combos don't connect well anymore!!!

Facts. I just use her Pyromancer Variation now and since I was already good with that, I was only slightly affected.
Also, idk when they changed this or if it's something they missed, but when you use her teleport dash she can phase through attacks again. Not should if she can phase through projectiles yet though. She also seems to play slightly faster.

Even with the nerfs that she had I noticed that a lot of people still win with her a lot. So not much has really changed she is still a top tier character. Tanya still is one of the greatest characters in MKX aka MKXL.

Then why the f#ck do you post a douchebag post like this one:

Come on, RT...
Back when I joined this forum, you trolled alot. People called you Trolling Roaster. And I could understand why. But since then I've seen some good posts from you, some good contributions to serious discussions and such.

So... why? Why did you post that? Don't be a hypocrit! You're better than that, I've seen it.

He obviously isn't talking about casual Tanya players. He's talking about the players who only used Tanya because of how good she is. Nothing douchey about it. He plays online a lot more than you do, he has a reason to complain about her.