Injustice moves list

Hector said on his twitter that this new buid is only 4 months old.... They must have overhauled something.

Wonder did they ever fix linking pokes into full combos?

I hope so, that shit sounds mad broken. Then again, it'll kinda give the game a street fighter feel if you get what I mean.

can i see a video of it?

sounds like hit confirming..

meh i have a tournament coming up i was hoping for helpful move set but it seems i have to guess the buttons cuz its so blurry in the pictures
and also no combo move set?
i need all i can get so i can have the upper hand HELP

meh i have a tournament coming up i was hoping for helpful move set but it seems i have to guess the buttons cuz its so blurry in the pictures
and also no combo move set?
i need all i can get so i can have the upper hand HELP

It's simple really just focus on the colors (blue=X), (Green=A), (yellow=Y).

Since B (or O for PS) is the character trait button thus the remaining face buttons (here displayed in xbox format) are the Attack/Combo buttons.

thanks , any recommended characters for the tourneys?
im thinking flash but i cant see the special trait move set its too bright

I hope the frame data on the moves list concept is adopted by all fighting games.

Although if it is I will feel bad for the folk who will suddenly have no purpose in their forum life anymore.

I bet $14 the data is wrong

Damn right. You have got to be optimistic though.

Although that comment reminded me of all the nonsense that came with MK9, with that has come a justified wariness.

Pretty giddy for the game now.

I hope that stupid Brazilian posts a pic of himself with a stolen copy of the game weeks before release.
mortalkombatbr_kotakubr3.jpg

That idiot. Anyone remember him? Wonder what happened to Kaleeb Kettle. I hope he got sent to prison for the rest of his life.

I did not see a thread for this so here it is -- you might need it if there is a demo near you.
Cyborg and Solomon Grundy
Spoiler:
moves-jpg.2256

Superman and Wonder Woman
Spoiler:
tgsmoves-png.2255

Flash and Batman
Spoiler:
6wqMR.jpg

Nightwing and Batman
Spoiler:
eo5Jk.jpg

Solomon Grundy and Harley Quinn
Spoiler:
daVq4.jpg

Green Arrow
Spoiler:
EfjkC.jpg

Spoiler:

Thank you Aris aka Mr. Riddler from Russia for your contribution to the community.

THE FLASH
Spoiler:

Spoiler:
flash1-jpg.2507

Spoiler:
flash2-jpg.2508

Spoiler:
flash3-jpg.2509

Specials:

Lightning Charge: b, f+3 ( special mid )
Lightning Kick: d, f+1 ( special mid )
Sonic Pound: d, f+3 ( special mid - overhead )
Running Man: d, d ( charge ) :
- f+2 ( mid - overhead )
- f+1 ( mid )
- f+3 ( low )
Flying Uppercut: d, b+3

All The Flash’s specials are definitely safe on block except for super move =). Because super move you can punish super move only.

Annotation: Some pokes can be linked with special and lead to combo. Of course this is horrible. It should not be so.

Spoiler:

1) This video shows 2 combos only:
a) 0:00 - [d+1] ~ EX d, f+1 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 65 %
b) 0:21 - EX b, f+2 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 55 %

1 ) Some meterless combos:

Midscreen.

а ) d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 = 40 % (invented by Belial)

b ) 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 40 % (invented by Kingusha, max damage by Mr.Riddler)

c ) 1, 1, 2 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = < 45 % (invented by Mr. Riddler)

d ) [d+1] ~ d, b+3 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~d, b+3 = 45 – 47 % (invented by Mr. Riddler, max damage by Kingusha)

Wall combos.

a ) (closer to the wall) 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 ~ (now you are near the wall) ~ 1, 1 ~ 3, 2 ~ 1, 1, 2 ~ d, b+3 < 38 % (invented by Mr. Riddler)

b ) (near the wall) d, b+3 ~ 1, 1 ~ 3, 2 ~ 1, 1, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 35 % (invented by Mr. Riddler)

2 ) Some EX combos:

Midscreen only.

a ) [d+1] ~ EX d, f+1 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 65 % (invented by Mr.Riddler (60%), max damage by Kingusha) (also it’s the biggest combo we’ve ever could found)
If he’ll do this combo without d+1 you’ll get a 60 %

b ) From midscreen distance (not a full distance) EX b, f+2 ~ d, b+3 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ d, b+3 = 55 % (invented and max damage by Kingusha)
Also you can do this combo using Running Man and then push EX f+1…

3) combo with super move:

a ) 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ 3, 2 ~ Super Move = 58 % ( difficult combo enough )

P. S. "d+1 ~ d, b+3" aka infinite =) You cannot jump out ( I guess here is plus on block )

THANKS ALOT i just won a tournament thanks to you <3

Two questions

1) What moves are aerial for Harley Quinn and Green Arrow? (Since some of them have the same command for two different attacks)

2) For the black atom and Lex's movesets, what does the "L1" button do? Is that the CT? and is Triangle and Square respectably Light and Medium?