Who do you want for Kombat Pack 3?

theincubuslord

Following [MENTION=17921]Mr. Ice[/MENTION]'s question in the Media thread,

Who would you like to see join the MKXL roster in Kombat Pack 3?

My list:
- Jade
- Rain
- Reiko
- Sareena
- Fujin
- Sindel
- Havik
- Noob

Not that I expect ALL of these to be in KP3. :p

I want:
- Fujin
- Rain
- Baraka
- Sindel
- Havik
- Hotaru
- Frost

Who will probably make it if there is a KP3:
- Noob Saibot
- Jade
- Rain
- Fujin

You can hope, but we all know it'll be two classic characters and two guest characters, same as the last two Kombat Packs. Even then, only one of the classic characters will be someone we all wanted to return, and the other is some character who was neglected in past games who they try to make awesome now.

So basically KP3 will get the same reaction as KP2: severely mixed opinions with the community split down the middle.

Noob Saibot will probably be in the pack, not that I really cared about him. Doubt Rain or Fujin will be in it.

You can hope, but we all know it'll be two classic characters and two guest characters, same as the last two Kombat Packs. Even then, only one of the classic characters will be someone we all wanted to return, and the other is some character who was neglected in past games who they try to make awesome now.

So basically KP3 will get the same reaction as KP2: severely mixed opinions with the community split down the middle.

Noob Saibot will probably be in the pack, not that I really cared about him. Doubt Rain or Fujin will be in it.

This thread is about who people WANT in the KP3, not who it will realistically be. So people are free to make a list of any character they'd like to see, even if it will probably never happen. ^^

Who I want and do have chances...
JADE
Li Mei
Sareena
Sindel

Who I want but have low chances...
Nitara
Khameleon

Who have high chances...
Fujin
Rain
Noob Saibot

I hope at least 5 of these including the ones I want.

CiThcZdW0AQKqcJ.jpg

Jade
Fujin
Sindel
Rain

Would love to get Nitara, Reiko and Havik as well, but i'd leave them for MK11.

What I want to a purported KP3:
- Fujin (character who appears in the story, but not playable, as Tanya and Bo' Rai Cho)
- Noob (dear character that does not appear in history, as Tremor and Triborg)
- Blade (guest character that is not fully human, as Predator and Alien)
- Ash Williams (guest human character from a iconic horror franchise, as Jason and Leatherface)

What I really want:
MORTAL KOMBAT 11 (with characters like Havik or Onaga, new mods from one player, Unreal Engine 4...)

I want Fujin, but I'm not holding my breath waiting for him to appear or expecting him to, either.
I'm not going to bring my hopes up, only to disappoint myself like that again.
At this point, if he shows up it would be a pleasant surprise.
If not, I'll continue enjoying MKX, as I have been.

As for who else I'm guessing will show up:
- Noob Saibot
- Sindel
- guest character

The reason that I say Sindel and another guest character over someone else -like say Jade or Baraka- is because those 2 are already playable in MKX via someone else's variation.
Plus, maybe NRS doesn't feel that those 2 have enough moves to separate across 3 different variations.
I'm pretty sure those are the reasons that Jade and Baraka may not be in KP3, or at least those are possible excuses that they could use.
As for Skarlet, Boon said no repeat DLC in MKX, so (IMO) that would rule her out.

Yes, have people hate MK so much so it lowers the chance of MK11. Sounds like a great idea.
Okay, here's a better idea. How about the worst possible guest characters to go along with Fujin and Sareena.

How about the guests being Jar Jar Binks and Dan Hibiki?

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Okay, here's a better idea. How about the worst possible guest characters to go along with Fujin and Sareena.

How about the guests being Jar Jar Binks and Dan Hibiki?

Guest characters pull in alot of new fans. Picking bad guest characters would just hurt the game even more. Aka, lowering the chances of MK11.

Guest characters pull in alot of new fans. Picking bad guest characters would just hurt the game even more. Aka, lowering the chances of MK11.
I thought only the success or failure core game itself determined the chances of MK11 and not DLC (especially since DLC is literally useles without the core game). Guest characters have no business in the game anyway, so at least I'm offering FAIR alternatives, either an all-native DLC roster, or good natives combined with terrible guests.

I want the worst possible KP3 so that it will flop.

Hsu Hao
Mokap
Meat
Stryker

Or, how about giving people 4 of the MK characters who they've been asking for A LOT (even if it means some redundancy) and giving it to people on PC, in an attempt to win the hurt fans over again?
You can attract more flies with honey than with vinegar.

Or, how about giving people the characters who they've been asking the most for (even if it means some redundancy) and giving it to people on PC, in an attempt to win the hurt fans over again?
You can attract more flies with honey than with vinegar.
But you kill more germs and mold with vinegar.

But you kill more germs and mold with vinegar.

Way to misinterpret the idiom.

The idiom is basically saying that it's easier to get what you want (money from DLC and future games for NRS) by flattering people and being polite to them, rather than by being rude and making demands.

I thought only the success or failure core game itself determined the chances of MK11 and not DLC (especially since DLC is literally useles without the core game). Guest characters have no business in the game anyway, so at least I'm offering FAIR alternatives, either an all-native DLC roster, or good natives combined with terrible guests.

One of the main reason we have MKX and all its content is because MK9 with the DLC and the success of Freddy Krueger as a guest character, who was the top best sold DLC. Same with the MKXL DLC guest characters.

I don't care about guest characters, but I'm not denying that they are the most popular characters of the game, and that they are pulling in alot of fans and money to support ad fund future games.

All in all, wanting to have DLC bad and fail is wishing that MK11 won't come to fruition.

Instead, just list the characters you would LIKE to have in KP3. Characters that you would want to be in the game and want to play as. That was the point of this thread.

One of the main reason we have MKX and all its content is because MK9 with the DLC and the success of Freddy Krueger as a guest character, who was the top best sold DLC. Same with the MKXL DLC guest characters.

I don't care about guest characters, but I'm not denying that they are the most popular characters of the game, and that they are pulling in alot of fans and money to support ad fund future games.

All in all, wanting to have DLC bad and fail is wishing that MK11 won't come to fruition.

Product purity is superior to casual appeal.