Reptile got the shaft, again.

There is no place shown that Bi-Han and Kuai Liang are half-American in the new timeline. In Sub-Zero's MK9 vignette, they were all shown to be Chinese and ONLY Chinese. There was no hints of them having any sort of American heritage.

Now, please, this thread is about Reptile. Please stop derailing it.
It happened before MK1, and is therefore universally canon.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

It happened before MK1, and is therefore universally canon.

Nope, we can't even make sure of that. In the original timeline, Mileena was created long before MK1 and she trained alongside Kitana. In the new timeline, Kitana met Mileena for the first time during the MK2 part.

Nope, we can't even make sure of that. In the original timeline, Mileena was created long before MK1 and she trained alongside Kitana. In the new timeline, Kitana met Mileena for the first time during the MK2 part.
The new timeline began right at the MK1 portion of MK9. You saw that with your own eyes.

Fixed.

Changing a word in my sentence is not going to change the facts. And fact is that something that should have happened before the MK1 part of MK9 was changed to happen during the MK2 part. Which means that the canon things happening before the MK1 part aren't untouched.

So you will just ignore the whole Mileena thing which proves otherwise?

I'm going to choose to assume that what Tarkatan Trash means is everything that happened before MK1 is assumed unchanged until proven otherwise.

Which plenty of things have been already.

And I'm pretty damn sure that Scorpion and Sub-Zero's pasts will be changed as well with the upcoming Scorpion flashback issue.

Changing a word in my sentence is not going to change the facts. And fact is that something that should have happened before the MK1 part of MK9 was changed to happen during the MK2 part. Which means that the canon things happening before the MK1 part aren't untouched.
When did Raiden receive his first vision and start changing shit? MK1. Therefore, all events prior to MK1 are canon in BOTH timelines, and as a result, the original timeline has priority in the event of conflicts involving pre-MK1 events in the new time, including the Mileena issue.

When did Raiden receive his first vision and start changing shit? MK1. Therefore, all events prior to MK1 are canon in BOTH timelines, and as a result, the original timeline has priority in the event of conflicts involving pre-MK1 events in the new time, including the Mileena issue.

Wait, what? Are you saying that Mileena's MK9 origin is not canon?

I know you can't be, because that's silly, but I think you are.

Wait, what? Are you saying that Mileena's MK9 origin is not canon?

I know you can't be, because that's silly, but I think you are.
I stand by what I said. The pre-MK1 events of the original timeline outprioritize the pre-MK1 events of the new timeline, because the changes started right at MK1, as shown by Raiden's first vision from the future being received at the start of MK1.

So even though we have seen Mileena being shown for the first time during the MK2 part of MK9, you are going to ignore that, because that's not what happened in the original timeline?

... Well, there's no need to discuss this further with you then. You are blatantly wrong about this and you'd rather stay ignorant than to face the truth.

I stand by what I said. The pre-MK1 events of the original timeline outprioritize the pre-MK1 events of the new timeline, because the changes started right at MK1, as shown by Raiden's first vision from the future being received at the start of MK1.

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of a retcon?

Just because there's time travel involved doesn't mean they're not also changing shit up willy nilly.

Are you unfamiliar with the concept of a retcon?

Just because there's time travel involved doesn't mean they're not also changing shit up willy nilly.
The pre-MK1 story has been retcon-proofed.

And I'm pretty damn sure that Scorpion and Sub-Zero's pasts will be changed as well with the upcoming Scorpion flashback issue.

Agreed.
Likewise, their old MK4 history will be changed with the upcoming game if they do indeed join forces to kill Quan Chi.

If you time-traveled to the Civil War and changed shit, then how would it affect the Revolutionary War if you didn't travel that far back? Same logic applies here.

It wouldn't. But if the real world was a work of fiction, and its author said "the Revolutionary War no longer happened," then the Revolutionary War would no longer happen.