Resident Evil 1-5 and everything in between =)

Re: Resident Evil: Operation Raccoon City Unveiled

i'm not going to judge this until, i've actually played it but it looks okay. i like that you can decide which characters live or die in this. i wish i could go back to RE1 and keep Joseph Frost from being killed by those damn cerberus hounds.

I agree. He could have been epic

I agree. He could have been epic

i know, if you read his profile he happens to one of the coolest members of S.T.A.R.S. him and barry should have switched places. barry and his sandwhiches can go to hell for all i care.

i know, if you read his profile he happens to one of the coolest members of S.T.A.R.S. him and barry should have switched places. barry and his sandwhiches can go to hell for all i care.

But HE HAS THIS!!! LOL :D

I think the game looks good, the XP gain for upgrading abilities & weapons I think is really a must for a game like this. I like that the game is revolved around you playing as Umbrella Special Security.

The idea of the game has a lot of potential I think, if all the factions were playable like S.T.A.R.S, Umbrella and or like the UBCS from RE3 with playable characters like Nicholai, Olivera etc. It would just be a lot cooler especially for RE fans if you weren't playing as generic (elite but generic) Umbrella forces, I think anyway.

Last edited:

I think the game looks good, the XP gain for upgrading abilities & weapons I think is really a must for a game like this. I like that the game is revolved around you playing as Umbrella Special Security.

The idea of the game has a lot of potential I think, if all the factions were playable like S.T.A.R.S, Umbrella and or like the UBCS from RE3 with playable characters like Nicholai, Olivera etc. It would just be a lot cooler especially for RE fans if you weren't playing as generic (elite but generic) Umbrella forces, I think anyway.

If Nicholai was playable AUTOMATIC 10/10 lol

If Nicholai was playable AUTOMATIC 10/10 lol

If Nicholai was playable...
inmypants.jpg

I think we will probably see him in the game but only as a contact probably of some kind, the rest of the ubcs we are probably going to be gunning for. I just don't see the UBCS not being in the game.

My favourite (actual favourite character, though Chris is my fav PLAYABLE character) has always been Forest Speyer. If I still had my virginity, I would give it to anyone just to have a game starring Forest <3

resh_re1_personaje_forest.jpg

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelicioussssssssssssssssssssssss.

will be getting this game when it comes out. as well as RE: Mercs 3D ans RE: Relevations! ^_^

My favourite (actual favourite character, though Chris is my fav PLAYABLE character) has always been Forest Speyer. If I still had my virginity, I would give it to anyone just to have a game starring Forest <3

resh_re1_personaje_forest.jpg

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeelicioussssssssssssssssssssssss.

Him and Joseph Frost. 2 characters that should have never met death's embrace :(

^agreed. Joseph Frost the guy who should have switched place with Leon.

oh come on, he's a B***H. just look at how he kneels to that two timng, cheap hooker Ada for gods sake.

Well RE2 Leon was just an ignorant lovable noob LOL but re4 Leon was a badass and Ada has feelings for Leon but she just really wants to let them go.