Mortal Kombat 11 General Discussion Media Thread

One thing that grinds my gears about this game is when playing casual kompetitive matches online, the game switches back to non kompetitive after EVERY completed set. If I turn it on, leave it on!!! Why is this even a issue!?!?!

I will never understand why people really have such a disdain towards the Special Force characters. Folks are acting as if Mortal Kombat is only suppose to be filled with monks, ninjas, robots, and monsters? So to hell with having any human representation outside of Liu Kang and Kung Lao? i understand folks are allowed to dislike characters, but they way many MK fans talk as if there should be no Special Force characters in any MK games. It's just so damn ridiculous to me

Spoiler:
Ferra-Tor are dead (according to D'vorah in one of her intros)

Erron Black sides with Kitana (only appearance from present Black)

Reptile is a no show (might be this time's Noob)

Kenshi is dead

Takeda is on "classified" (Jacqui says in one of her intros)

I have no idea what happened to Kung Jin

Spoiler:
Not sure if off screen deaths are worse than not knowing what happened to them. Thanks for the explanation.

Speaking of Noob I thought it was a bit out of character for him to side with Kronika, since he likes how things turned out for him. Would've been interesting to see him side with Raiden and interact with Sub-Zero and Scorpion as an ally of convenience.

Something very subtle that I only realized then and after a comment on youtube.

Kronika is responsible for MK vs DC. Because...

Spoiler:
The exact same conflict between Raiden and Liu Kang happened there, but instead of Scorpion, it was Shang Tsung. Liu Kang repeated the exact same thing about him not being the enemy. Instead of the Amulet, however, it was the rage.

Could that mean that...Kronika was responsible for Injustice?!

Baldie has been toying with us the whole time. I hope NRS knows what will be next.

Damn I didn't even realize that Kronika even played a hand in the DC Versus MK but now that you mentioned it it makes perfect since. However DC has many Gods/Goddess of their own that would probably stand against what Kronika did at least with the DC side of things. Therefore I don't think she played a hand in anything in the Injustice universe

Damn I didn't even realize that Kronika even played a hand in the DC Versus MK but now that you mentioned it it makes perfect since. However DC has many Gods/Goddess of their own that would probably stand against what Kronika did at least with the DC side of things. Therefore I don't think she played a hand in anything in the Injustice universe

If they know. Imagine if she pulls the strings from beyond their comprehension. I mean, Raiden is a god, he didn't even realize.

And it would make Raiden and Sub-Zero's cameos likely canon, and their mention of dreaming with MKvsDC truthful.

Maybe this could be true, Injustice timeline is very "what if", and in the first two timelines clashed, and I2 has two endings.

I wonder, if Kronika is behind it ALL...literally "What's Next?"

I hope Kronika has left Motor Kombat universe intact lol

Spoiler:

Kenshi is dead

Spoiler:
Not sure if off screen deaths are worse than not knowing what happened to them. Thanks for the explanation.

Speaking of Noob I thought it was a bit out of character for him to side with Kronika, since he likes how things turned out for him. Would've been interesting to see him side with Raiden and interact with Sub-Zero and Scorpion as an ally of convenience.

Well, there are too many SF kharacters in this game while other "factions" were underpopulated. I could renounce Jax or Sonya/Cassie. But gameplaywise they are fun... except Cassie - she looks like a robocop with a boring drone, meh. But I hope for more diversity in MK12. But to be honest... I really like Jacqui in MK11. She got the right rework and way more personality (and way better skins).

Spoiler:

Kenshi is dead

Spoiler:

Well, there are too many SF kharacters in this game while other "factions" were underpopulated. I could renounce Jax or Sonya/Cassie. But gameplaywise they are fun... except Cassie - she looks like a robocop with a boring drone, meh. But I hope for more diversity in MK12. But to be honest... I really like Jacqui in MK11. She got the right rework and way more personality (and way better skins).

Edit: Damn, wrong quote :( It should be an comment for Jacqui Briggs' post. And double post.... sry :(

If we do get three Kombat Packs. This is how I predict it will be.

KP1:
Shang Tsung
Fujin
Sindel
Nightwolf
Spawn
T-800 (Terminator)

KP2:
Sheeva
Cryax
Havik
Reptile
Ash
Joker

KP3:
Sareena
Rain (NRS may have to break their no repeat rule due to high demand)
Sektor
Takeda (A fan favorite from MKX and has been seen in multiple endings)
Doomslayer (One of the most requested guests next to Spawn)
Robocop (Since they did AVP in MKX, doing Terminator vs. Robocop will be the next big step)

They really ed us on these skins. It's just a thousand recolors, no real differences in the overall clothing with the exception of like 2 or 3. I hope we get some real skins soon.

They really ed us on these skins. It's just a thousand recolors, no real differences in the overall clothing with the exception of like 2 or 3. I hope we get some real skins soon.

Would've been cool to get some costumes from MK4 onwards as skins, instead of the filler skins we got to pad the krypt. I don't think we really need MK trilogy skins again after having them in the last two games.

If we do get three Kombat Packs. This is how I predict it will be.

KP1:
Shang Tsung
Fujin
Sindel
Nightwolf
Spawn
T-800 (Terminator)

KP2:
Sheeva
Cryax
Havik
Reptile
Ash
Joker

KP3:
Sareena
Rain (NRS may have to break their no repeat rule due to high demand)
Sektor
Takeda (A fan favorite from MKX and has been seen in multiple endings)
Doomslayer (One of the most requested guests next to Spawn)
Robocop (Since they did AVP in MKX, doing Terminator vs. Robocop will be the next big step)

If this ends up being true, I'll play this game daily until I die.

Hey, remember that guys who made all those fan skins for MKX? Well apparently, he used Cheat Engine to go into the game's files and found 19 DLC character slots!

Hey, remember that guys who made all those fan skins for MKX? Well apparently, he used Cheat Engine to go into the game's files and found 19 DLC character slots!

Yeah, we know. We talked about this a couple of pages ago, which is why we talk about 3 Kombat Packs.

Keep in mind though that damamining will not always prove that something WILL be. Remember in MvC3 where they datamined Dr Octopus assets in the disc?

Hey guys I found this code to unlock the DLC in Mortal Kombat 11. It works on all platforms, just enter it into the "Link To Mobile" prompt found in the settings menu. Anyway here it is: 829725
I know this looks like a mobile link but trust me it not, the mobile link changes every time you open it on a mobile device. I only have one for now so first come first serve. Will be posting more soon so be on the look out if you missed this one.

What are your thoughts on Fujin being Dlc finally. As i remember you were really waiting for him

IF true, then I'd drop Jacqui, Sub-Zero and Geras as my mains and just straight-up main Fujin.

The datamined stuff could be true, but wasn't it also the same Switch datamining that said 19 DLC? Some of that "DLC" could also be skins and gear for the Premium Edition and not just characters.

I'd jump for joy if Fujin was finally f*&#ing playable.

Some pretty awesome AI loadouts, for anyone interested......

https://old.reddit.com/r/MortalKombat/comments/bhdfr9/mortal_kombat_11_ai_loadout_masterlist/

I've used a few of these myself, and the AI has gotten Flawless or damn near close to it almost every match.

P.S. -
These are the Tournament variations, which is why they may seem to be named differently than when you go to the Kustomize menu, but generally variation I is the top one and variation II is the bottom one, with the Tournament variation-specific moves in pictures when you click on the variation name.

I've been changing all of the characters 2 default variations to this, along with the moves, so I thought I'd post it here in case anyone hadn't seen it on reddit.

At this point, it wouldn't really surprise me if half of them were guests.
Like you, I also hope that half of them aren't guests, though.