Super Street Fighter IV

Actually Color 9, closes I'll ever get to evil dan

Capcom needs to stop stalling with this shit and give it to us already. The 3-hit knockdown fireball that still only covers about a foot and a half; the teleport that doesn't really teleport; the air fireball that... I dunno, goes backwards for some reason; the shun goku satsu that results in being *****-slapped 30 times before Dan runs away to the safety of the corner in that powerfully effeminate way that only he can. The possibilities are endless.

You think the first guy would learn to block on your wakeup after all those wake up DPs and supers.... guess not. He couldn't anti air either.... how does he have any points...?

Hardly any people anti-air in this game lol and when I do find someone that does, I'm toast cause I always jump in with a heavy kick :laugh:

I convinced one of my good friends to pick up the game and he's trying legit hard to beat me.

He is spending most of his time in trial mode with Sagat and Gouken. He has an okay Ryu as well. He'll probably surpass me but I'll just clutch it with Abel's cheap ass Breathless every time :laugh:

Oh my god, I annihilated my damn controller today after playing this game and I bruised my ankle.

My story is that I had gotten my ass handed to me all morning in SFxT so I figured "Hey, let me get on SSF4 to redeem myself."

First, I lost to a Cammy that only did annoying pokes and spiral arrow. I figured, "Hey it's the first match. No big deal."

Then I faced a Sagat who "zoned" (In quotation marks so someone isn't like "LOL THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SPAM"). We went all the way to the 3rd round (I was Abel [My best character] and I had just enough health to get beaten by a grab). He tiger uppercutted me and then approach me. I PRESSED FOR A TECHNICAL BUT NO, OF COURSE I DON'T TECH IT, so I got beat by a grab.

My controller met my ankle, then the floor, then my finger met the Xbox 360 power button. I haven't thrown my controller since I was like in elementary school but this shit just got me too mad, especially after only winning like 2 matches in SFxT all morning and one of them the guy rage-quitted mid game.

:madsign3:

This pretty much sums up how I feel sometimes when playing this game:

Last edited:
Oh my god, I annihilated my damn controller today after playing this game and I bruised my ankle.

My story is that I had gotten my ass handed to me all morning in SFxT so I figured "Hey, let me get on SSF4 to redeem myself."

First, I lost to a Cammy that only did annoying pokes and spiral arrow. I figured, "Hey it's the first match. No big deal."

Then I faced a Sagat who "zoned" (In quotation marks so someone isn't like "LOL THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS SPAM"). We went all the way to the 3rd round (I was Abel [My best character] and I had just enough health to get beaten by a grab). He tiger uppercutted me and then approach me. I PRESSED FOR A TECHNICAL BUT NO, OF COURSE I DON'T TECH IT, so I got beat by a grab.

My controller met my ankle, then the floor, then my finger met the Xbox 360 power button. I haven't thrown my controller since I was like in elementary school but this shit just got me too mad, especially after only winning like 2 matches in SFxT all morning and one of them the guy rage-quitted mid game.

:madsign3:

This pretty much sums up how I feel sometimes when playing this game:

Hmm, eveybody has bad days. My bad day is every other day and thats how Sagat is meant to be played.

Damn Shira bro :|. I was just about to ask you to help me out with learning Abel but I will come back later

:creep:

Damn Shira bro :|. I was just about to ask you to help me out with learning Abel but I will come back later

:creep:

I cooled myself down by playing with my friend.

All was well until he kept calling me a ***got for using Abel.

"GRAB GRAB GRAB. THAT'S ALL YOU DO. YOU PLAY LIKE A ***** DUDE. ****ING **G."

I wasn't even using the normal grab. He was talking about the tornado throw that Abel does. I ONLY USED IT LIKE TWO TIMES PER ROUND.

So then the dude decided to be all like "OH YOU GRAB?! LET'S SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!" He picked Zangief and I kicked his ass. Then he rage quitted.

I didn't even use Abel's breathless because he called that gay too so I used his soulless which I found out how to combo into very simply. I could understand if I used normal grab over and over but a command grab? That's PUNISHABLE. The hell man...

Shira.

Read some more Manga too cool down sir :|

Will some body help poor yung with his Abel?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NAME PUNS!

Anyway, the roll. When do I use it and when do I not use it? Projectiles obviously, but when opponents jab constantly it makes it impossible to tornado throw. Also what's the purpose of EX throw.

Also when is the best time to use tornado throw?

HAHAHAHAHAHHAHA NAME PUNS!

Anyway, the roll. When do I use it and when do I not use it? Projectiles obviously, but when opponents jab constantly it makes it impossible to tornado throw. Also what's the purpose of EX throw.

Also when is the best time to use tornado throw?

The roll is an excellent move to quickly close distance if some dude is zoning you and of course it can help you keep poke pressure. Abel's crouching low punch is pretty comfortable to use.

EX throw really just does more damage and that's all. I THINK it might be faster too.

I like to use tornado throw if I know my opponent is the type to go for focus attacks before I get up. I don't really just use it casually because if missed, if leaves Abel wide open, lookin' like a fool. It's also a nice, safe move to punish someone with. Like today, I punished a blocked tatsus from my friend with tornado throws.