Top games you will be buying in 2018

lariat

My final attempt to make a thread that doesn't get viewed :(

Anywho here's my list of ps4 games.
1. Spiderman
2. Red dead redemption 2
3. Soul Calibur 6
4. Tekken 7 season pass 2
5. Spyro hd collection ( this is a maybe but I'll include it for now)
6. Hitman 2

Shadow of the Tomb raider is another maybe but I'll most likely wait for a price drop next year

I replied to the other one (2017).

As for 2018, my list is pretty short:

1. Spiderman (whenever the complete edition comes out with all of the DLC)
2. Red Dead 2
3. God Of War (probably on Black Friday)

2019 will likely have the next MK or whatever NRS is working on, so that's the one that is my most anticipated.

1. SoulCalibur 6 Deluxe Edition [acquired as of 10/18/18]
2. Shadow of the Tomb Raider [acquired as of 9/12/18]
3. Guilty Gear Xrd Rev2 (despite not having a PS4, I'm still getting it for collection) [acquired as of 11/30/18]

Last edited:
Basically completed mine so this is irrelevent now. (Not getting Arms or SMO this year).

Last edited:
Spider-man
Mega Man 11
Spyro Reignited Trilogy

I'm thinking of putting Red Dead Redemption 2 and Hitman 2 on my Christmas list.

Persona Q2: Cinema Labyrinth
Dragon Quest XI
Valkyria Chronicles 4
Soul Calibur 6

I may not necessarily get around to buying them all, but these are the current games in my radar.

Last edited:
Assassin's Creed Odyssey
RDR2
Spiderman if I manage to get a PS4 (only have PC right now)
Wouldn't mind checking out Soul Calibur if I have time

Otherwise, I'll just be over here playing UMK3 lol

Updated my list from before.

Tomb raider is on my radar so let me know what you think.

One game I recently picked up because I have a soft spot for beat em ups from the 90's is the Capcom beat em up bundle. The collection comes with seven games Captain Commando, Battle circuit, Final Fight, Warriors of fate, Knights of the round, Armored warriors and King of dragons. A lot of these games have never been released before (except Final Fight which I have for ps2 ) but none the less... It's awesome to see beat em ups make a come back. Unfortunately There's no physical release here in the states or Europe which is a bummer. I hear Japan is getting a sweet physical collectors tho but it's too expensive imo. I can only hope this does well enough so Capcom and other publishers release more stuff like this in the future!

Here's the trailer

Last edited:
I will purchase Fallout 76, Red Dead Redemption 2, Hitman 2, Battlefield V and perhaps something different I can't consider right now.

If there will ever be a Dreamcast Classic (preferably portable) console and has Power Stone, Power Stone 2, Zombie Revenge, Mortal Kombat Gold, and/or Virtua Fighter 3tb, then I'll get that for sure. There was a rumor speculating that the Dreamcast might have a mini classic console. It's most likely false though.

In 2019...

MORTAL KOMBAT 11 for sure though!!! ;)