Favorite fragrances/colognes/perfumes/deodorants.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nasty_Freak

Here are the ones that make me be glad that I have the sense of smell.

Maximum by Aeropostale (I get many compliments with this one.)

Villain by Ed Hardy

Bombshell by Victoria's Secret (The one I gave my sister as a gift for her B-Day or Christmas and one that I might use sometime.)

One of Usher's colognes (I wish I knew which one.)

Unforgivable by Sean John (My first favorite.)

That's all I remember so far.

Axe- Twist (Green)/Anarchy
Ed Hardy- Love & Luck
Playboy- Las Vegas + Miami
Clinique- Happy for Men
Candies for Men (green/blue bottle)

Fancy by Jessica Simpson
Twilight by Sarah Jessica Parker
Poison by Christian Dior

Sex Panther. 60% of the time, it works everytime.
31cgACmox%2BL._SL500_AA300_.jpg

I might wanna try it.

I usually wear a Bath & Body Works Orchid-scented fragrance or oils (like Sandalwood oil) I find at conventions and fairs or the like. I've never bought brand name or celebrity-endorsed fragrances, ever. I can't stand most of them. Most alcohol-based fragrances are just waaay too strong-scented for my tastes.

axe spray cause I am an annoying middle schooler and practically shower myself with the stuff and for some reason thinks it actually smells good.

axe spray cause I am an annoying middle schooler and practically shower myself with the stuff and for some reason thinks it actually smells good.

I remember one day when I was younger, I woke up and walked out to the front room and my brother was spraying the shit out himself with Axe. It got to the point that when I passed him to get to the kitchen, I started to choke on it because of how much was in the air.

farenheit check them out. and you will get laid

Attachments

• christian-dior-original-perfumes-413209-01.jpg
    christian-dior-original-perfumes-413209-01.jpg
    47.9 KB · Views: 56
Oh... I am a fragrance whore. Bath and Body Works is like the best shop in the world for me and my favorite scent changes with my mood... but I do like some perfumes as well.

Perfumes:
Pleasures by Estee Lauder (If I had a signature scent, it would be this one.)
Wonderstruck by Taylor Swift - Got this one as a gift for my birthday from my parents
Sexy Little Things by Victoria Secret... but I think that one has been discontinued. :(
Lovely by Sarah Jessica Parker

Body Splashes by Bath & Body Works:
Country Chic - My fave right now
White Citrus
Paris Amour
Orange Sapphire - I was so sad when they discontinued this one
(I'm only listing the ones I have right now... if I named ALL of the ones I've liked by them, this list would be freaking insanely long.)

Deodorant:
Spring Breeze by Secret

Now since LC doesn't really wear cologne (Booooooo)... I like Swagger by Old Spice and Noir by Bath & Body Works for him.

But my fave cologne for a guy to wear is Eternity by Calvin Klein.

I went to this candy store once and they had a whole section devoted to bacon for some reason.

Bacon breath mints.

Bacon ruler.

And

Bacon cologne. Lol whhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhy

When I was cleaning my room, I found my Vercace Eau Fraiche for men. It's been 3 years and it was hidden all along. It's almost finished btw. Maybe one more day of using it and it's empty. Very good smell that's sweet and fresh.

Status
Not open for further replies.