Predator confirmed

Well... Lets not go that far. Alien 1 Xenomorph takes the gold over Predator.... But he's a close second.
I definitely agree with you here, bud. Here's hoping that we get a xenomorph ala Alien 1 (not the weak ass ones from Aliens). AVP in MKX would be a dream come true

I knew as well. Doesn't mean that I can't share my opinion on it. We already knew that Scorpion was going to be in the game. So that means that you can't share your opinion on him. That isn't news.

That logic though.

The way you put it did make it seem like this was news to you.
Personally, I didn't want any DLC to be guest characters, but since it was inevitable, I was just hoping they would be guest characters I like... which isn't the case. So overall this is rather disappointing to me. I'm just glad I didn't buy the Kombat Pack. So far, the only DLC I like is Goro, and since I'm pre-ordering, he'll be on my character select screen. Jason and Predator though? Not a chance.

And as I said before, I just hope any of the MK DLC characters will be someone I like.

The perfect organism.

Leeloo from The Fifth Element, you say.

giphy.gif

AWESOME NEWS! wasn't too excited about freddy but got him anyway because he's a horror icon and it's once in a lifetime you get that in a fighting game and moreso in MK. but this? jason and predator? REALLY happy to see those two

Would like to see more guesses on the classic karacters.

I'm thinking Baraka, almost definitely. Tanya as perhaps the other one. Tremor has been rumored a lot, but does he qualify as "klassic"? I would like to see him though, because I like new/ish characters rather than rehashes of older one.

No no no. If you go by Aliens vs Predator xenomorph. Yes. Bunch of dickless bugs. I'm referring to THE alien. The perfect organism.

I don't know dude. *Pushes up glasses* I think if you dropped the Predator from the first film in with the original Alien, I'd still place my bets on Predator.

He's going to fit in well in MKX.

This is how you know u cant please everybody.

When they showed boon that predator pic on twiter and he said something like. wouldn't that be awesome?I had a feeling that they were working on him.

But the fact that boon didn't respond to Mcfarlane is cause they already had a character that was equally great, plus i feel like Spawn's cloak is the problem, if they can't put him in with his cloak i rather not have him at all.

Imagine if the Xenomorph was a character and we got this really badass chest burster fatality. Omg. Yaasssss.

I'm betraying my stance on no guest characters. Somebody stop me.

I don't know dude. *Pushes up glasses* I think if you dropped the Predator from the first film in with the original Alien, I'd still place my bets on Predator.

He's going to fit in well in MKX.

Girl, don't even.

Well think about it, MK9 had 4 dlc characters. Injustice had 6 of them, so i'm pretty sure it's safe to say we'll get more than 4 characters for dlc.

Gotta suck knowing that 2 guest characters made it in and Rain is stuck at NPC status ^^

Nah, I'm over the whole Rain thing. Being a fan of non-favourites, I'm used to not having my faves appear in many games. I never get salty and I can't hold a grudge. Besides, there's already lots of cool characters on the roster, and I've found a potential new favourite to add to my list.

Doesn't change that I'd rather see other characters guest MK than those revealed.

Imagine if the Xenomorph was a character and we got this really badass chest burster fatality. Omg. Yaasssss.

I'm betraying my stance on no guest characters. Somebody stop me
Honestly, I might shed tears of joy. I wanted Dredd as some sort of crazy pipe dream guest, but AVP would be the next best thing.

I don't think a Xenomorph will ever make it into MK. Their skulls are way too weird for X-Rays like Ermac's where he attacks you while your head is resting on the ground.