Kitana Thread - "My Fury is Unrelenting!"

I'm actually really happy to be fighting a lot more Kitanas online. Hopefully her premiere tower comes out soon!

Re: Kitana Thread - "My Fury is Unrelenting!"

The black and silver boots (and mask) with the black and blue top don't match for me.
Tell that to someone who happens to be a fan of a sports team that uses silver and blue, AND a sports team that uses silver and black.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I'm actually really happy to be fighting a lot more Kitanas online. Hopefully her premiere tower comes out soon!

Her tower is coming soon :)

I also read on NRS' twitter that the one and only Rhonda Rousey is a fan of Kitana :D Maybe we'll get an MMA themed skin for Ms. Kitty in MK11.

Last edited:
Re: Kitana Thread - "My Fury is Unrelenting!"

I thought this guide would be a wasted effort, but it seems some people are interested in me continuing it. So every person who wants me to continue this guide please thank my post so that I know if I should continue it or not. Thanks Kit mains.

Her tower is coming soon :)

I also read on NRS' twitter that the one and only Rhonda Rousey is a fan of Kitana :D Maybe we'll get an MMA themed skin for Ms. Kitty in MK11.
I listed Ronda Rousey as the person I want to portray Kitana in an MK movie, if I remember correctly, not knowing she was a fan of the character.

Trust me, Rousey's the only one who can do Kitana any justice, especially with how high MKX set the bar with that character as far as pre-fight intros are concerned.

Noooo. Rousey would be a terrible choice. Her MMA fighting style wouldn't translate well into Kitana's dainty but deadly persona. It's a horrible choice. Rousey isn't lady like at all.

Noooo. Rousey would be a terrible choice. Her MMA fighting style wouldn't translate well into Kitana's dainty but deadly persona. It's a horrible choice. Rousey isn't lady like at all.
And quotes such as "I never considered you at all" are ladylike?

One question: i've seen a lot of f33 in kombos from testyourmight. In playstation it is foward circle circle, but she doesn't have any kombos with that. Does anyone knows what i am doing wrong?

ps. i'm not asking it in TYM cause they reject my account every time i try to register there.

One question: i've seen a lot of f33 in kombos from testyourmight. In playstation it is foward circle circle, but she doesn't have any kombos with that. Does anyone knows what i am doing wrong?

ps. i'm not asking it in TYM cause they reject my account every time i try to register there.
Its an x, square 1, triangle 2, x 3, circle 4