Injustice 1.0.0.1: A Little More [K]omplete Edition (...with DLC!)

DeBane

What the heck was that... that... crap! Ed Baboon displayed and dubbed "Injustice 2" -- an expansion for a 3-plus-year-old game?!

It's not bad enough Netherregion Stupidos screwed over many of its consumers (esp. PC users) with that woefully broken, high-low spam orgy called 'MKX' (and their obligatory, unashamed stripped content racketeering), but now they're barfing up what looks unmistakably like DLC for Injustice (1) and then hocking it as a kompletely[sic] new game! :hmmmm2:

When are people going start voting with their wallets and stop buying these rubbishy, poorly veiled gore fetishist parades and kiddie pandering, comic book duds, passed off as fighting games to the lowest common denominator...? So that perhaps Ed Baboon and his clique of cronies are forced to improve the atrocious gameplay their games continually spawn -- so they might just begin making games for the consumer, and not just for a quick buck...!?

7f4RnNQ.jpg

Last edited:
I'm pretty sure the mods are fully aware of the legal consequences of ignoring such allegations.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

I wouldn't touch you even if I had the chance to carve your eyes out.

Btw, good job on derailing this thread! Another break on the forum rules, that's 2 points for you! ;)

If you are in doubt, this was your first break:

"2. Do not insult or flame other forum members."

- http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/8859-The-Forum-Rules

Yay you, Trash. Yay you.

I wouldn't touch you even if I had the chance to carve your eyes out.

Btw, good job on derailing this thread! Another break on the forum rules, that's 2 points for you! ;)
You still sexually harassed me. I can give a shit less what context you said it in; the exact letter of your post is still sexual harassment.

Oh? Which letter? Was it the "r"? I can understand if that would be confusing to you.
Ahem...

Your charming self seems to rub off on me. ;)

THAT Is where you harassed me. And by calling DeBane my "twin brother" it is in fact YOU who broke Rule #2. Be lucky that I was rather lenient with you on that post. Perhaps maybe you shouldn't have tagged me in the first place. And since I only posted a small clip of someome calling a High School Principal an asshole, I did not call you an asshole, so therefore your claim of me breaking Rule #2 is rather flimsy.

Ahem...

THAT Is where you harassed me. And by calling DeBane my "twin brother" it is in fact YOU who broke Rule #2. Be lucky that I was rather lenient with you on that post. Perhaps maybe you shouldn't have tagged me in the first place. And since I only posted a small clip of someome calling a High School Principal an asshole, I did not call you an asshole, so therefore your claim of me breaking Rule #2 is rather flimsy.

You're not that braindead that you don't know that's just a saying.
And you being offended by being called DeBane's twin would mean you think there's something bad about him. Is that what you think?
And last, you posted that video in response of my post, which means it was targetted at me, so you're not gettng off that hook. XD

You're not that braindead that you don't know that's just a saying.
And you being offended by being called DeBane's twin would mean you think there's something bad about him. Is that what you think?
And last, you posted that video in response of my post, which means it was targetted at me, so you're not gettng off that hook. XD
I claim self-defense on that one.

You comparing me to DeBane in a negative light.

Why do you think it was negative? Is there anything negative about him?

Come on, Trash, come up with something clever. Only got 10 mins left before Bethesda's on.

Fine, be boring then. Thanks for the bantering, needed to be entertained, but time's up. Bye now. ^^

Last edited: