Jason X would be PERFECT for MKX

The difference is that I like both peas AND mashed potatoes. :fawkdance:
You do support the 'everything unlocked feature' and you're hiding behind it by hurling veiled insults at me, rather than replying with intelligent discussion.

no offence here, but, if you are going to report people for 'flaming', you probably shouldn't use an emote giving them the finger :)

no offence here, but, if you are going to report people for 'flaming', you probably shouldn't use an emote giving them the finger :)

Off-topic as it may be, wouldn't calling someone out for reporting someone in the middle of a thread cause a more animosity between the two of them? Surely, the report button leaves it's users private for a reason. As a moderator, this comment seems a bit counter-productive. If this is not what you're doing, please excuse me.

Lol, the evolution of some people's egos on this site since MK9's reveal to now is absolutely astonishing. It's especially apparent since I haven't been a frequent poster in the long ass period of MK9's release til MKX's announcement.

I've earned my ego
coffee.gif

Lol, the evolution of some people's egos on this site since MK9's reveal to now is absolutely astonishing. It's especially apparent since I haven't been a frequent poster in the long ass period of MK9's release til MKX's announcement.

Everyone's changed since then. A lot happens in 3 years, man.

On topic :
As god-awful as Jason X may be, his design is kinda cool imo
uberjason1.jpg

I could see that fighting an MK character more so than Jason's normal design.

I didn't mind Freddy so much, but I really don't like the idea of Jason in MK.
He's slow, he has no personality and his special moves would probably all be grapples. His grapples would be sick of course, but I just feel like there are much better choices like Spawn, Sweet Tooth or Fulgore.

Jason X pre-cyborg form would look good too
Jason X.jpg
And his Cyborg form can be his alt
Jason X Cyborg.jpg

But if Jasons in the game, that means someone needs to be having sex and we all know, Jason always shows up on time to stop ppl from having unsafe sex

I think that is where Ed Boon and his team draws the line LMAO!

DVD_cover_of_the_2002_movie_Scarecrow.jpg

If another horror character appeared in MK, I'd vote for this douche...obviously it'd never happen since they're crappy B-films hardly anybody has seen, but he'd get my vote...dude did ninja flips, and stabbed somebody in the neck with an ear of corn...if that wouldn't make an entertaining fatality i don't wanna be right.

dude did ninja flips, and stabbed somebody in the neck with an ear of corn...if that wouldn't make an entertaining fatality i don't wanna be right.

If this guy does not make it in Mortal Kombat.. That's fine. But this as a fatality.. LOL Wow. Please. Maybe one of the new characters this time around will be a farmer. Or maybe another native american. Then we could potentially have this.

EDIT :
OH GOD, IT MUST BE DONE!

Last edited:
Lol, the evolution of some people's egos on this site since MK9's reveal to now is absolutely astonishing.

Yup.
Apparently everywhere else in life you can have an opinion, but here your opinion is wrong and people who disagree with you will result to calling you names when they have a weak debate, and mods will call you out in a thread for using the report button (which is supposed to be anonymous, btw), rather than sending a private message.

Yup.
Apparently everywhere else in life you can have an opinion, but here your opinion is wrong and people who disagree with you will result to calling you names when they have a weak debate, and mods will call you out in a thread for using the report button (which is supposed to be anonymous, btw), rather than sending a private message.
Can you report a mod for denying you your right to anonymity in reporting posts? The fear of retaliation is real.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk

Holey shit, that scarcrow movie looks cheesy! Lol I almost watched it as a youngster.

Yup.

Its really no different in other forum. Just saying.