Bo' Rai Cho

I loved his role in MKD konquest, it actually made me like him and I started to take him seriously. Hope to see Cho in the future MK titles:)

I actually like Bo Rai Cho a lot

A lot of people say that he needs to be more serious, but I don't agree with that

I like how he's all jovial and goofy normally but a badass when on the battlefield, however I do agree that the more vulgar aspect of him like the farting and vomiting need to go

Make his humor more subtle and eccentric

I agree, though I doubt his vulgar moves will be gone. Those are what make Bo Rai Cho, Bo Rai Cho unfortunately.
I want them to keep the alcoholic aspect of him, maybe make him use a drunken master/Lei Wulong type of style, but keep the vomiting out of it. They may as well have made Sub-Zero do armpit farts.

" Earthrealm's rice wine put Outworld's liquor to shame."

I love you Bo

Well, I think to replace his vomiting puddle, he spits out wine to his opponent's face and temporarily stuns them. And for a new move, he does some type of drunken fist style special throw.

Some masters may have that type of humor that confuses those who want to learn their arts.

His vomiting and farting need to go? No way dude, no way. Its funny, granted its toilet humor but its still good. His fire fart Fatality is great, come on its a bit of fun.

Also the spitting wine things a good idea, if alcoholics wasted booze.

I thought up an X-Ray for him. He smashes the opponent over the head with his container of Outworld liquor, breaking their skull. He then does a belly flop on them, similar to his DA fatality, except instead of exploding, his opponent's rib cage gets damaged.

I know a good use for his vomit puddle.

Bo' Rai Cho's X-Ray:

He starts by puking so much vomit on the opponent that they're slipping and stunned. Bo' slides underneath them, while breaking their knees with his arm, then headbutts them in the back of their head, breaking the upper part of the skull. Then he finishes it off with a super belly flop dive that when he crashes on top of the opponent, the ribs, spine and groin are destroyed, while the organs such as the lungs, kidney, stomach and liver are ruptured and nearly squished.

I love going on fansites and seeing how people don't see the importance of this character. While Bo Rai' Cho is another comical character, his behavior makes sense for a drunk. That is who he is, a drunk.

I remember a long time ago on a different site, I got into an argument with a user who thought vomiting in this game was more grotesque than brutally slicing your opponent by ripping out their intestines and pinning them down to the ground, a shadow who uses other shadows to rip your opponent in half... I could go on. (He even made a fuss about Noob's x-ray, causing the opponent to vomit after being kicked very hard in the stomach) I understand, some people don't like to see this, but I've seen cartoons show people vomiting, other media does it too, what is the problem with him having a puke puddle? I guess it's just because it's not as "serious" to be in this game. But you have an actor character who is so full of himself that it's really hard not to laugh at that, you have Liu Kang kicking Kitana in her rear when they first fight against each other in story mode, and there's a lot of other comical stuff that's not so serious in this game.

I say, keep these moves. I don't mind them, really. Even if it is just potty humor. It's what makes the character unique.

Though I would say, I'd like to see him with more acrobatic moves that shows him why he was the guy who trained Liu Kang and all these other fighters. The flips were cool, but let's see why he's the go-to trainer. This also came up when discussing about him, people thought that he should have moves similar to Liu Kang. Well, no, he shouldn't have similar moves, he should have moves of his own that represent why he's a master trainer. Just because he trained Liu Kang doesn't mean that he should have his moves. No, that would be dumb.

But if he comes back, I would definitely like to see him come back for the next game as a go-to person for the Earthrealm heroes to become better. They train under him because they are in need for any kind of help with the threat that is coming to Earthrealm. I'd like to see him be one of the "general-type" characters that's in charge of protecting Earthrealm, despite that he's an Outland guy.

That's all I really have.

I love going on fansites and seeing how people don't see the importance of this character. While Bo Rai' Cho is another comical character, his behavior makes sense for a drunk. That is who he is, a drunk.

I remember a long time ago on a different site, I got into an argument with a user who thought vomiting in this game was more grotesque than brutally slicing your opponent by ripping out their intestines and pinning them down to the ground, a shadow who uses other shadows to rip your opponent in half... I could go on. (He even made a fuss about Noob's x-ray, causing the opponent to vomit after being kicked very hard in the stomach) I understand, some people don't like to see this, but I've seen cartoons show people vomiting, other media does it too, what is the problem with him having a puke puddle? I guess it's just because it's not as "serious" to be in this game. But you have an actor character who is so full of himself that it's really hard not to laugh at that, you have Liu Kang kicking Kitana in her rear when they first fight against each other in story mode, and there's a lot of other comical stuff that's not so serious in this game.

I say, keep these moves. I don't mind them, really. Even if it is just potty humor. It's what makes the character unique.

Though I would say, I'd like to see him with more acrobatic moves that shows him why he was the guy who trained Liu Kang and all these other fighters. The flips were cool, but let's see why he's the go-to trainer. This also came up when discussing about him, people thought that he should have moves similar to Liu Kang. Well, no, he shouldn't have similar moves, he should have moves of his own that represent why he's a master trainer. Just because he trained Liu Kang doesn't mean that he should have his moves. No, that would be dumb.

But if he comes back, I would definitely like to see him come back for the next game as a go-to person for the Earthrealm heroes to become better. They train under him because they are in need for any kind of help with the threat that is coming to Earthrealm. I'd like to see him be one of the "general-type" characters that's in charge of protecting Earthrealm, despite that he's an Outland guy.

That's all I really have.
And you have expressed your opinion right there. Which is something we are all entitled to whether you like it or not.

Got to agree with Kitty, MK is filled with all sorts of grotesque stuff that many don't find appealing anyways. I don't consider fatalities as anything less serious than any of Ro's moves, I was fine with them, though I still feel he could use some development and refinement. I would like to see him training Cage at Seido going by Cage's arcade ending.

And you have expressed your opinion right there. Which is something we are all entitled to whether you like it or not.

Well of course we're all entitled to our opinions. I'm not going to demand people to believe what I have to say is right, but I'm certainly not going to stay quiet over something.

If you were making this about me expressing my opinions how someone made a huge fuss about puking in a game that consists of mutilating human beings, well, at least understand where I'm coming from. Why complain about a puke move in a game where we see more disgusting images, as well as make a really big (and somewhat silly) fuss?

Of course, there was more that happened, I'm sure I'm leaving stuff out, but the main issue with this one person was complaining about vomiting in a fighting game where people are ripping organs out in plain view of the player. How is puking more disgusting than anything we've seen in this game?