Team Signatures (Userbars)

New batch, I did more than half of what I posted in that list.
I'll work on a Quan Chi, Cyrax, Sector, Rain,
(Your suggestion here!)
Jade, Kitana, Sindel, Lui Kang, Lui Kang, Raiden, Shang Tsung, And more to come

I asked for a cyrax and sektor, quan chi and noob
just to show you they are real teams

I was wondering if you could make one for Kabal and Stryker as a team and one foe Noob and Smoke please? Not sure on names though for each. Kabal and Stryker I'm using because they were the only two characters referenced but never shown Annihilation and Noob Smoke because they were the original tag team characters.

So I made a big batch. 16 new ones! And I alphabetized the main post and redid the way it's setup. Hard work whew. I also made the bros before hoes into a bar because of all the TLC it was getting. I'm suprised I'm the first one to think of it tbh.
Until I get some requests these are the people and order I'll be making team bars. If you make a request for something or a certain character I'll put it at the top
Black Dragon Clan (Kano & Kabal)
Sonya
Mileena
Baraka
Jax
Kano
Kratos
Kung Lao
Lui Kang
Nightwolf
Raiden
Shang Tsung
Sheeva
Smoke

Team america .. **** yeh!!! ... srlsy.. good work.. thanks... how do we put it in aswell as our current sig?
To put them in you signature. Edit it and copy the URL under the image you and put the classic [img*] markers around it. And just hit enter to put it onto the next line.

I was wondering if you could make one for Kabal and Stryker as a team and one foe Noob and Smoke please? Not sure on names though for each. Kabal and Stryker I'm using because they were the only two characters referenced but never shown Annihilation and Noob Smoke because they were the original tag team characters.
I made them :D I came up with the best name I could for the Kabal and Stryker, and the Noob Smoke was a really good idea lol. Seeing as how they really were the first tag team ever in MK.

I asked for a cyrax and sektor, quan chi and noob
just to show you they are real teams
Ah! I get you now. Your welcome.

Bros. Before Hoes...Best Sig Ever!!
Lol, yeah I saw that becoming popular so I made a bar for it. That's going to be my tag team when I get the game.

Last edited:
Hey I ended up learning how to make my own, I didn't want to bother you to make a custom one for me. Thanks for making all of these though :)