Trmk mkxl kontest koming soon....

What does this contest entail? I would participate for the skins , seeing as there's no other way for me to get them.

What does this contest entail? I would participate for the skins , seeing as there's no other way for me to get them.

Perhaps you guys can give me an id3a of a kontest i can set up? So i can give the skins away as prizes? But we should make this happen quickly before they release the skins free anyways in the next update

I would recommend a 2-3 hour King of the Hill tournament. Call the room TRMK and whoever gets the most wins gets the prize. We used to do that for Injustice. It was fun.

I would recommend a 2-3 hour King of the Hill tournament. Call the room TRMK and whoever gets the most wins gets the prize. We used to do that for Injustice. It was fun.

Okay that sounds EXCELLENT!... However... im a PS4 MKXL player... what will i do for Xbox One owners?

Any other suggestions for Xbox One owners?

How about like a quiz or something or like a trivia thing? I dunno. Lol. People prob dont care much because its gonna come free anyways sooner or later

You could always have them record and upload videos of their matches

Is there a way to get in touch with the moderators of this site? And get them to make a contest up?... everytime i try on mobile some stupid error message comes up

I'm not sure they will be released later. For once NRS has made an exclusive skin (Gold Scorpion) ACTUALLY exclusive. It's not available for purchase and probably never will be. I like to have all the characters and skins , even if I don't like them. I really want the Cosplay skins. Whatever you decide , let me know. It could be a quiz , or any other type of contest.

I'm not sure they will be released later. For once NRS has made an exclusive skin (Gold Scorpion) ACTUALLY exclusive. It's not available for purchase and probably never will be. I like to have all the characters and skins , even if I don't like them. I really want the Cosplay skins. Whatever you decide , let me know. It could be a quiz , or any other type of contest.

I have 3 left... what system do you have? The code is yours. Cheers my friend

If you have any XB1 codes to give away, please PM me. If I can pay you back sometime I will. Literally the only DLC I have are the Horror and Kold War skin packs.

If you have the Apocalypse skin codes for PS4 and want to give 1 away, I'll gladly take it if you want to get rid of it.