Mortal Kombat Trilogy Extended [by MKTX Team]

I see you guys are working on the cyborgs now.

Just wondering after completing the MK1 cast it looks like you guys will be going back and forth between the MK2 & MK3 cast. Will this be the case for now or will you focus on MK3 then MK2 or the other way around?

Also keep up the great work guys! I haven't posted in quite awhile but that doesn't mean I don't check up on this game and get more hype every time I do.

Just saw the latest video, and it looks amazing. Really glad to see the pop/juggle combos working so well.

Also happy to see that the Deadpool has the SNES style fire glow behind the grates. Is this the only version, or will there also be a black grate version as well? One thing I did notice is there's a seam on one of the cement blocks coming out of the acid that shows the orange glow behind it, just a heads up! :) I tried to attach an image where I highlighted it, but I dunno it it went through.

2015-12-22 11_17_17-Settings.jpg

Good, an appreciation, I have seen the last video and I have Realized That the sound effects of the new attacks have a greater volume than the original sound effects.

Enviado desde mi GT-N7100 mediante Tapatalk

Looking at that screenshot, I also realized that the foreground chains of the Dead Pool stage half overlap upon the lifebars. As in, the life bar itself stay under the chains, but the text and the outlines from the partner's lifebar stay upon them. Couldn't both lifebars just overlap the foreground elements altogether, like in MK Trilogy?

Last edited:
Was funny to realize, that you noticed outdated problems.) Each MKTX video with 'The Dead Pool' includes follow mistakes. Everything is caused by MUGEN issues with video rendering.

Just saw the latest video, and it looks amazing. Really glad to see the pop/juggle combos working so well.

Also happy to see that the Deadpool has the SNES style fire glow behind the grates. Is this the only version, or will there also be a black grate version as well? One thing I did notice is there's a seam on one of the cement blocks coming out of the acid that shows the orange glow behind it, just a heads up! :) I tried to attach an image where I highlighted it, but I dunno it it went through.

View attachment 8867

The red sky is actually unused in the MKII arcade. The dark green background seemed more appropriate for the background to me through.

The dark green background seemed more appropriate for the background
Yeah, I know this story already.) Also you may continue - Kahn's Kave was better without clouds.
Never focused on personal habits, original concept is always better.

It was just a preference and I wasn't complaining nor do I have any issue with you using the red sky. I really respect all the hard work you guys are doing on this project :)

has the SNES style fire glow behind the grates
Actually, The Dead Pool has N64 style, SNES version was more limited.
And both were based on arcade version with unused sky.

or will there also be a black grate version as well?
I have two versions personally. Another variation looks like in MK2 (L3.1) without difference.
It's pointless to make version with black background color.

there's a seam on one of the cement blocks coming out of the acid
You will be surprised if check videos from 2011-2013 years.
And nobody yet noticed really missing line in last walkthrough.

When do you plan doing MK2 Kitana and Mileena?
Not very soon, later will make Shang Tsung probably.

Your posts and updates are appreciated, Le@N.
Thanks.) I'll continue to answer not provocative interesting questions.

Holy HELL this looks amazing; I just poured through this entire thread from page one, and I'm absolutely blown away right now! Incredible work, Le@N!

kotal_babality_by_coopnpb-d9lid8q.png
on your knees daddy Le@N

:p

Can't wait to see what is next for MKTX my man

Hey guys. I don't know if I ever address this before but if you guys need help with Characters who do not have "Select Icons" I have made some myself that might be perk your interest. If You want you can give em a look.

mk1reptile.jpg

I know you guys already have a MK1 Reptile "Icon" but just wanted to show you this one in case you guys might like this one.

mk2jade.jpg, mk2noob.jpg, mk2smoke.jpg

In the case that you are in need of MK2 Jade, Noob Saibot & Smoke I have made these. So in the event you guys do like these "Icons" you can use these and it can save time on making these if you wish to use it.

Khameleon.jpg, Noob Kano.jpg

And for MK3 series secret characters I made for Khameleon & the MK3 exclusive Noob Kano. I understand before you guys said that Noob Kano might be a secret character to fight but in what way I don't know so in the case that he will need an "Icon" then I made one too just incase.

Hopefully these look good enough to make a decision upon. I didn't make one for Chameleon because I wanted to test the waters with these.

Hope to hear from you guys soon.
-Chris

Thanks.) We don't need portraits, it's easy part of graphic work. xTH@Wk mostly working with various unique animations. Funny black Kano.) Though Noob Saibot MK3 will have different look. We have in plans something more original. I like Reptile's portrait, interesting idea about skin.

Thanks.) We don't need portraits, it's easy part of graphic work. xTH@Wk mostly working with various unique animations. Funny black Kano.) Though Noob Saibot MK3 will have different look. We have in plans something more original. I like Reptile's portrait, interesting idea about skin.

Ohh okay. Well then I can't wait to see what you guys come up with! :_smile:

Yes Black Kano "Icon" is quite funny isn't it?

I'm glad you like MK1 Reptile's "Icon" like I said if you ever want to use it you can.
I also had a stage idea as well that I might post amongst other "ideas" that I think might be interesting.

Thanks for your time any way

I had an idea for a "Secret Character Fight" that can be accessed through "Certain Requirements" (MK1/MK2) or through "Shao Kahn's Treasures" (MK3 series)

What if you fought an opponent that you couldn't see or tell where they were. You might be thinking "Similar to Noob Saibot". In all fairness you could see Noob a bit in his stages "Goro Lair" & "Noob's Dorfen".

What I'm talking about is you can see nothing. Examples are down below.
Secret Fight mktx.jpg, Unknown.jpg

Now the character does not have to be a ninja but an all white character that you would have to fight who's AI would be on the hardest level.

If this where to be apart of "Shao Kahn's Treasures" then my guess is that it would make sense to make this fight available after you have defeated the biggest tower (Champion) without losing a round or maybe without losing a continue just to make it easier to fight this person.

Anyway this was an idea I had. What do you guys think?