Lets Pay Homeage To...

FatalityRay90

ok. we've all fought every character in the game online by now. while some were scrubs, I'm sure we came across a few who actually knew how to use the character and maybe you considered them the best player with that character. so if you can think of someone, post them here. maybe you guys can find them on psn/xbox live and see if they live up to the hype.

hdcloudstrife- best kung lao if fought on psn. I honestly felt like I was fighting perfect legend. idk how I won honestly lol

ames32-best kratos ive fought on psn. mixups, resets, frame traps, etc. this guy is good

xdcp- best johnny I've fought on psn. I'm pretty sure you guys heard of him lol. his ****y ass is nasty with cage, and everyone who's fought my cage can see where I got my skills from lol. once he gets in and lands a nut punch, its a rap

major logan: best kitana I've fought on psn. although many (including myself) consider me to be the best kitana on psn, this guy can give me a run for my money lol. he plays kitana differently then me. I'm all rushdown, he zones. but he's good tho.

BBBLP is the best Sektor I've seen. That's about all I can name off of the top of my head because the rest of the people were random people I faced.

There is no best Kung Lao and Raiden player out there, anyone can use them.

Last edited:
BBBLP is the best Sektor I've seen. That's about all I can name off of the top of my head because the rest of the people were random people I faced.

There is no best Kung Lao and Raiden player out there, anyone can use them.

yea anyone can use them...but not everyone can use the correctly. there's a difference between a scrub and a pro. like in my case, I use kitana and most ppl who use her just spam her fans all damn day. that's a scrub. me on the other hand, I rushdown and use mixups and frama traps and mainly use her fans in combos. plus I've been told by many I'm the best kitana on psn..so I guess that's pro

Aldo- Best Liu Kang i have ever fought

TaBB: He has an insanely good Johnny Cage

my list would be bigger but these are the only people i have ever fought on here

Immortal Reaver and DarkSide have the best Cyraxs I've ever seen online.
Its so damn rage inducing to be caught in one of their nets :laugh:

Man Eater has a great Mileena.

my list would be bigger but these are the only people i have ever fought on here

u can make ot bigger. just try and remember the people u fought online. they don't have to be from this forum. it can be anyone from xbox/psn. xdcp was the only person from this forum I listed...everyone else is from the mk lobbies

All on PSN
Crazy_Shoryy_88 best Smoke
vVv_Krayzie best Jade/Scorpion I have seen
Emperor_Infusion best hmmm, whoever he uses.
Tyler_Lantern good Reptile
Ames good Kratos
Konqrr good Kitana
DetroitBalln213 best Shang Tsung

My best matches have been against DCP and Michaelangelo. Both great players and amazing people.

Haha thanks bro!
Aldo's Liu is absolutely out of this world, and AMES' Kratos and Human Sektor are awesome.
And Jade has a badass Kitana

SaibotMK - Best Mileena I've played.
Circus - Best Kano.

These are the only two players off of the top of my head that can consistently beat my ass.

I've only really fought about 5 different people on this forum ;P

Saibot MK --- Mileena

violence --- Rep

yea anyone can use them...but not everyone can use the correctly. there's a difference between a scrub and a pro. like in my case, I use kitana and most ppl who use her just spam her fans all damn day. that's a scrub. me on the other hand, I rushdown and use mixups and frama traps and mainly use her fans in combos. plus I've been told by many I'm the best kitana on psn..so I guess that's pro
wait, did I miss something...

Kitana has frame traps?

People tell me I have a good Jade... does that count?

I've only really fought about 5 different people on this forum ;P

Saibot MK --- Mileena

violence --- Rep

wait, did I miss something...

Kitana has frame traps?

People tell me I have a good Jade... does that count?

yea she does. d+4 on hit leaves you at a huge frame advantage and you will hit with f2 1 if thw opponent tries to react after the d+4 hit. jk into air fan is safe on block and ur left at a frama advantage. I usually got for uprise right after and it works almost every time but 2 1 usually works to. f3 1 2 leaves you at a frama advantage on block also. and finally iSquareWave leaves you at a frame advantage on block.

and if ppl say u have a good jade, and if u haven't fought anyone better, then sure, its counts lol. if u have a ps3 then id love to fight your jade as she is one of my top 5 characters I play with

DCP and Mike Riazy have the best JC ever.

Badass Liu Kang is the only person I know who has a non scrubby Liu Kang. His is the best one I fought.

viOlence has the best Reptile.

AMES and I go back to back. Love fighting his Kratos. Best one I fought.

Goddess has the best Kitana.

Tabb, one of the best CSZ I fought.

Squirrelpion's Smoke and Scorpion are both insane. I think I only beat him like 3 times out of like 20 matches lol.

yea she does. d+4 on hit leaves you at a huge frame advantage and you will hit with f2 1 if thw opponent tries to react after the d+4 hit. jk into air fan is safe on block and ur left at a frama advantage. I usually got for uprise right after and it works almost every time but 2 1 usually works to. f3 1 2 leaves you at a frama advantage on block also. and finally iSquareWave leaves you at a frame advantage on block.

and if ppl say u have a good jade, and if u haven't fought anyone better, then sure, its counts lol. if u have a ps3 then id love to fight your jade as she is one of my top 5 characters I play with

yummy frame advantage...

Sure, anytime

TrickyNick- By far the best kabal player on XBL
Bookburning- Best rain imo
CitizenSNIPS- Best reptile ive fought
vVv Krayzie-kicked my ass with ErmacXD
REPTILE 009- Best mileena ive played