"Neck Stretch" back in MK9, yes or no?!

Quan Chi's "Neck Stretch" back?

• YES! That was one funny and kool fatality!

Votes: 3 7.0%
  • Hell NO! Worst fatality in MK history!

Votes: 40 93.0%

• Total voters

MileenaK

So we all know Quan Chi will be in MK9, and he will have his leg beaten fatality back, but would you like to see his "neck stretch" fatality back also?!

Here's the fatality for those of ya'll that haven't seen it. Please vote!

lol, at the end of the fatality Quan Chi's like "Wow, I don't know how that happened!"

Re: Quan Chi "Neck Stretch" back in MK9, yes or no?!

Hell no, the dumbest and worst fatality idea ever in the history of Mortal Kombat should definitely NOT return. Even mentioning it is absurd.

Goddamn it man, I had my speakers up all of the way! :laugh:

Anyway, as funny as it is, it shouldn't come back. There's too many people who hate that fatality and it would bring huge backlash if it were in there.

NAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

His Leg Rip / Beatdown was AWESOME.
His neck stretch, on the other hand, was utterly retarded.

NAAAAAAAAAAY!!!

His Leg Rip / Beatdown was AWESOME.
His neck stretch, on the other hand, was utterly retarded.

Yes! The leg rip; Now that is a fatality worth re-doing!

Edit: Had to post the video! :-D For those of you who have never seen it :-D

That Fatality was terrible.... I was pissed when I first witnessed it. I remember I thought he was going to do some sort of awesome head rip... and then it was what it was... and I was upset.

Awwwww, hell no! It's hard to believe that Quan had one of the worst (this) and also one of the best (leg beatdown) fatalities.

No, that fatality is ridiculous dumb .... I know MK has no compromise following reality in almost all situations, but, that fatality has not logic : stretching a neck that way, could make the neck muscles just rip off pulled out , and in the end, you do a decapitation by brutal force ..... and not making the enemy having an all-of-sudden ostrich long neck, lol !

I cant believe this thread even exist. That is the worst fatality ever made. Anyone who votes yes on this needs to GTFO and never come back

I cant believe this thread even exist. That is the worst fatality ever made. Anyone who votes yes on this needs to GTFO and never come back

Chill out dude.
Here, have a cookie
Chocolate-Chip-Cookie.jpg

that neck straight is so damn dumb it wasn't even funny either but the leg beat was one of the best fatalitys in mk4 and MK history