Skullgirls

To be fair, the players have the option to choose either a powerful single character or a team of weaker

Personally, I'm generally not too keen on mishmash type of characters...those that borrow moves from several different characters.

yeah but if you watched that other guys vids.

he states how even though he is copying moves, almost all of them have different frame data, different properties. So it's more of an illusion of copied moves.

yeah but if you watched that other guys vids.

he states how even though he is copying moves, almost all of them have different frame data, different properties. So it's more of an illusion of copied moves.

True. Same can be said for characters like Seth (SF) and Ogre (Tekken), still I'm not a fan of the concept.

Valentine would be the only reason I pick this up. After watching that video, it does look good.

"Tell me where it hurts."

Last edited:
April 4th is when this game comes out

I see nothing from Reverge Labs or the Skullgirls website. Nevertheless, it seems like a reasonable time frame since they planned on releasing in somewhere in early 2012 and all initial characters are done at this point.

I see nothing from Reverge Labs or the Skullgirls website. Nevertheless, it seems like a reasonable time frame since they planned on releasing in somewhere in early 2012 and all initial characters are done at this point.

Reverge Labs said "I guess I haven't made this explicit enough: we don't know when the game will be out.

It's not really up to us at this point. The dueling bureaucracies for Microsoft and Sony are what dictate when we actually release.

We know of some possible candidate release dates, but we don't know when it will actually be out. It will be announced as soon as we know, and it will likely be a surprise to us right up until we are informed when the game will be released."

so the April 4th date may not be true.

http://shoryuken.com/forum/index.ph...-ask-ms-and-sony.153944/page-188#post-6725670

Sorry for the delayed double post idk how that happend. I think I'm going to try out Ms. Fortune first because she's so punny! even her name is a pun!

Last edited:
I really hope it comes out on the 4th, ama be running Felia/parasoul team. I like how u can create your on motions for any move as well as tag assist moves.

The game just passed Microsoft certification today and will be released on XBLA on April 11, 2012 for 1200MSP.

yeah, i like the "garbage day" and " furrserker purrage" references. that would be messed up if psn and xbla dont release the game on the same day. can anybody translate 1200msp into $ ?, thnx

yeah, i like the "garbage day" and " furrserker purrage" references. that would be messed up if psn and xbla dont release the game on the same day. can anybody translate 1200msp into $ ?, thnx

$15 for the game on XBAL

$15 but unless you buy Microsoft points online your going to have to buy a $20 card =/.

lol well anyway what are you guys looking forward for the most with this new title? It's the first %100 new fighting game to come out in awhile that's not based on anything or a sequel. Imo the characters all look so unique and fresh that this game will be worth the price just to learn all of the characters personalities. Also the fact that it is made by tournament players for tournaments imo means they're going to take this game seriously and only patch glitches to give people time to learn the game before they patch characters which is awesome(MK9!).

Last edited:
Thnx, c-sword n n9195v , hey guys I think we have an official release date, I checked the wikipedia and they changed the release date from april 4th to april 10 on psn and april 11 for xbla. Before it said it might release on the 4th and now it says it will be available for download on the 10 and 11.

Thnx, c-sword n n9195v , hey guys I think we have an official release date, I checked the wikipedia and they changed the release date from april 4th to april 10 on psn and april 11 for xbla. Before it said it might release on the 4th and now it says it will be available for download on the 10 and 11.

lol the release date is the 11th for xbla idk about psn though