Super Power Beat Down - Scorpion VS. White Ranger

Spoiler:
Damn... Just watched both endings, pretty badass.

But yeah, as Gouki already stated, the official win was White Ranger with 51% of the votes.

The best part was the ending of the White Ranger winning... JDF back as the White Ranger in the episode made me jizz in my pants!

Spoiler:
Damn... Just watched both endings, pretty badass.

But yeah, as Gouki already stated, the official win was White Ranger with 51% of the votes.

The best part was the ending of the White Ranger winning... JDF back as the White Ranger in the episode made me jizz in my pants!

Woulda been better if he was the Green Ranger, im sure the votes woulda been even higher for Tommy.

I think being an ethical, g-rated superhero is the big handicap. Scorpion murdering the white ranger seems accurate.

I think being an ethical, g-rated superhero is the big handicap. Scorpion murdering the white ranger seems accurate.

Same here.
When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."

Same here.
When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."

Not really, because in PR, no weapons or blasts can really "pierce" the ranger suits, that's why Sparks fly out because all it does is disrupt the energy/power field of the suit. Otherwise they'd be sliced and diced with the attacks delivered at them.

Scorpion's attacks would be no different.

If you know both fandoms and really do a "Deathbattle"(not saying they are always accurate) analysis on a Power Ranger instead of assuming things, you'll find that the abilities of a Power Ranger are ALOT more than meets the eye...

Ive seen a power ranger lift one of those 'giant' monsters with one arm or maybe two i forget but...ive never seen anyone in MK do that...
Ive seen red ranger in MMPR take a Car thrown at him to the face at full force and he got up afterwards...

i could go down the list of PR feats that greatly suggest how much power and punishment they can take and keep on ticking...
As well as how much power they have...

Don't underestimate the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show"...

I never underestimated his abilities because it's a "kid's show," nor did I ever say that.
Those are your words, not mine.
Don't just assume and start twisting my words.

The point that I was making was that it's an undead, immortal, demon wraith assassin, from hell VS a very powerful but unmatched Power Ranger.
Scorpion wins, in my book, ALL THE TIME.

Don't assume and twist my words.
I never underestimated his abilities because it's a "kid's show," nor did I ever say that.
Those are your words, not mine.

The point that I was making was that it's an undead, immortal, demon wraith assassin, from hell VS a very powerful but unmatched Power Ranger.
Scorpion wins, in my book, ALL THE TIME.
I did not say you said that did I...? Don't twist MY words...

"When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."

Those were your words... and based on them, I did assume you thought that because people with no real knowledge of PR other than the fact that its a kids show(you may or may not have watched during your youth) are the ones who'd make such a claim...

I would think that if you had more precise knowledge of the opponent, you might not have said what you said... because such a fatality does not seem likely to happen to a PR(morphed) because of the suit's makeup.

But it's all good, White Ranger Tommy won in the official match, and they made an alternate to try and make everyone happy...

Then how fortunate, that we do not go by your book...

I did not say you said that did I...? Don't twist MY words...

"When I saw the spear go through the White Ranger's head, I was like "Yup, that's pretty much how it would happen."

Those were your words... and based on them, I did assume you thought that because people with no real knowledge of PR other than the fact that its a kids show(you may or may not have watched during your youth) are the ones who'd make such a claim...

I would think that if you had more precise knowledge of the opponent, you might not have said what you said... because such a fatality does not seem likely to happen to a PR(morphed) because of the suit's makeup.

But it's all good, White Ranger Tommy won in the official match, and they made an alternate to try and make everyone happy...

Then how fortunate, that we do not go by your book...

You quoted me, and replied with:
Don't underestimate the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show"...
^^^
You said that, not me.
I never said that, YOU did.

Don't assume, and then turn around and accuse me of underestimating "the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show."
You have no idea what my intention was for saying that.
That's your error for assuming, not mine.

I feel that Scorpion is a much more powerful character.
KEYWORD: I
This is an opinion based topic, seeing as people believe that both characters can have the upper hand, and both are fictional characters.
I'm sorry that my opinion doesn't match yours.

You quoted me, and replied with:

^^^
You said that, not me.
I never said that, YOU did.

Don't assume, and then turn around and accuse me of underestimating "the Power Rangers' abilities because it's a "kids show."
You have no idea what my intention was for saying that.
That's your error for assuming, not mine.

I feel that Scorpion is a much more powerful character.
KEYWORD: I
This is an opinion based topic, seeing as people believe that both characters can have the upper hand, and both are fictional characters.
I'm sorry that my opinion doesn't match yours.
I had a MEDIUM summary for you, but Ive decided to edit and shorten it because im not trying to keep going back and forth as per our usual convos.

IMO, IF you had an "intention" for the questionable claim you made that differed from what I assumed it to be(because i did not say you SAID that, only assumed you THOUGHT it), then you would have paired it with your argument of "Dont assume because I did not say that", Because the fact of the matter is, you still have not disproven my assumptions... and Do me a favor, dont bother to, it would be meaningless as of now.

IYO, scorp is more powerful, Fine, but based on what? You seem to only know half the battle...

Last edited: