Kung Lao, 2nd Costume ideea (SPOILERS)

_Unknown_

I'll put this in Spoilers since it reveals the ending of kung lao.
Spoiler:

As we saw in his ending, he's the reincarnation of "The Great" Kung Lao.

Don't you agree that they should of had a The Great Kung Lao costume as his second instead of the actualt 2nd costume he has? (I don't like the 2nd costume )

This would be a great 2nd kostume!

IMO the Great Kung Lao story could make a great prequel game. Just similar to MK Conquest.

It would be nice to see Great Kung Lao, even as an alternate costume. I like Kung Lao's second costume, it's just not as good as his first one.

Yeah, other characters should have the alt costumes as seen in their endings. Such as Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kabal, Cyber-Zero, etc.

Yeah, other characters should have the alt costumes as seen in their endings. Such as Liu Kang, Kung Lao, Kabal, Cyber-Zero, etc.

Yea I dont know why they didnt give CSZ the outfit from his ending they didnt even give him an alt. I'd prefer a crappy one rather than none at all

Yeah I was dissapointed when I realised Cyber Subzero didnt get an alternate

Yea I mainly use Smoke and Cyber Sub but i get tired of seeing sub in the same outfit every match and you can't even use the dark blue P2 color unless your player 2 in a mirror match

To be honest I love Kung Lao's first costume, hell I don't even mind the 2nd, but my main grip is the hat. I really really wish it covered his eyes like in MK II. That looked so sick.

To be honest I love Kung Lao's first costume, hell I don't even mind the 2nd, but my main grip is the hat. I really really wish it covered his eyes like in MK II. That looked so sick.

Agreed, the mystery of characters is gone. You can see Kung Lao's face, Mileena pulls off her mask often, Kabal's mask get's broken easily, Kabal's burns are all over his body instead of just his face, etc.

i saw a guy use lui kang and his outfit was blue, it wasn't a mirror match either i was using raiden. but it was luis second cotume only the red part was blue, anyone know how this is done

I think his second costume is pretty hot! I don't like his cloth covering his pubic area in his primary. As for the Great Kung Lao, he should be DLC.

i think it would be pretty awesome if Kung Lao's second costume was that of a masked guard, giving homage to the fact that it was his disguise for mk1

i think it would be pretty awesome if Kung Lao's second costume was that of a masked guard, giving homage to the fact that it was his disguise for mk1

Ha. This actually sounds like a pretty good idea except he would need to pull the hat out of his robe or something for his specials.

i saw a guy use lui kang and his outfit was blue, it wasn't a mirror match either i was using raiden. but it was luis second cotume only the red part was blue, anyone know how this is done

You have to select the character with the start button and then the costume with the start button too so that way you can play with the alternate color, Raiden's alternate color is white and red lol looks so weird.

The Great Kung Lao looks more like Liu Kang than present-day Kung Lao in the comics, though. But he does look like his descendant in Conquest.