The Original Starters return for 'Pokemon X' & 'Y'

Can I get either a Scizor or a Salamence in X/Y? Just out of curiosity? My two all time favourites (I actually own a Shiny Salamence in one of my copies of Emerald)

You can get both. Though I think Scyther are only found in Friend Safaris. If you can't find one I have a few extra I can part with

I'd like a Scizor also. I have a few Scyther. I didn't realize that they were only in safari's. Maybe I'll breed some to send out into wonder trade. Which actually isn't that bad now that people have been breeding and such. I had a full box of squirtles that I bred. I traded each one and this is what I came up with:

IMG_20131203_144858.jpg

It wasn't allowing me to rotate it then save the picture, giving me error messages and shit. deal with it.

but some of those are decent to start with. The Charmander has Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Growl. Jolly nature. From Japan. Ferroseed has Harden, Spike, Steal Rock, and Leech Seed. Bagon has Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Bite, and Leer.

I'd like a Scizor also. I have a few Scyther. I didn't realize that they were only in safari's. Maybe I'll breed some to send out into wonder trade. Which actually isn't that bad now that people have been breeding and such. I had a full box of squirtles that I bred. I traded each one and this is what I came up with:

View attachment 6060

It wasn't allowing me to rotate it then save the picture, giving me error messages and shit. deal with it.

but some of those are decent to start with. The Charmander has Dragon Dance, Outrage, Belly Drum, and Growl. Jolly nature. From Japan. Ferroseed has Harden, Spike, Steal Rock, and Leech Seed. Bagon has Dragon Pulse, Hydro Pump, Bite, and Leer.

Bagon is not the best sp.attacker.

Salamance set:

Dragon Dance
Outrage(is you can get one by Pokebank or Pokésav)/ Dragon Claw
Earthquake/ Roost
Fireblast/Hydro pump

Ev's:

252 attack, 252 speed, 6 special attack/ HP

Item: Life orb(with Dragon Claw and roost)/ Lum berry (with Outrage and EQ or you could go for roost)

Nature: Hasty or Naive(Naive is probably the better nature)

but Garchomp or Dragonite are better options at the moment because Salamace can't get Outrage.

Sooooo, I've boosted my Lucario's speed and sp atk. He knows Metal Sound, Psychic, Flash Cannon, and Aura Sphere. Any suggestions to a move change? I wanna use him in triple battles with Hawlucha and Blaziken.

Replace Psychic with Dragon Pulse. You can use Hawlucha and Blaziken to hit fighting types super effective, and poison types aren't that common.

I thought about Dragon Pulse. How accurate is it? I haven't checked.

Hawlucha
Hi Jump Kick
Rock Slide
U-turn
Flying Press

Blaziken
Blaze Kick
Sky Uppercut
Bulk Up
Brave Bird

Last edited:
Lol, for a second there, I thought I read Sand Attack instead of Protect on that Blaziken

DP is 100 accuracy iirc

I got a 3DS for Christmas! Here's my friend code! 1822-0608-0739

I got Pokemon X and White!

Add me so we can play, and trade!

waterenergy117.gif

I got a 3DS for Christmas! Here's my friend code! 1822-0608-0739

I got Pokemon X and White!

Add me so we can play, and trade!

added, can someone tell me my friends safari type
feel free to add me whover is reading this. looking to fill my friends safari.
3110-5372-5925