Johnny Cage confirmed.

I heard somewhere that they built this game to last...It could be 7 years before the next MK and im fine with that because this game has plenty of depth to it.all they have to do after release is patch up the broken stuff and give us more alternate costumes.I will buy a clown suit for JOHNNY cage..I don't even care.

"Don't hate!"

Lmaooo lets all pray for clown suit Johnny, this game will be around for a while. .it just looks too good

I hope so. I really enjoy play as outworlder or netherrealmer.. Sometimes i choose to play as White Lotus. But thousands of spec. forces? that is the nightmare for me.
Lmaoo its true tho, its too many good guys this time around then they're in spec ops on top of that (kinda lame) plus Takeda is wearing a huge slinky around his damn neck smh. .. needs more villains

Hoping for his original mk1 outfit or atleast a revamped mk trilogy one. ... his special forces outfit looks like he's wearing cowboy boots,not feeling it

I'm with you on that lol.I want to see an mk1 alternate ....im not sure how I feel about his outfit just yet but so far I think it's boring lookin.it looks like he has on a vest ,some slacks and fancy dress shoes lol. Wtf??give him some chuck Taylor's ,jeans and that same shirt he is wearing in the comic.lol

"Don't hate!"

They already showed us ALL Cassie's special moves across all three variation and NONE of her specials is Johnny's. What "moveset" are you specifically talking about?

She has none of Johnny's specials? Quite a few of her specials are reminiscent of Johnny's, albeit with different animations. She has his nut punch, two variations of his shadow kick (with different uses) and some of her normal combo strings have Johnny's signature moves in them. So I'm not sure exactly what YOU are talking about?

RenderJohnnyCage.jpgMileena.jpg

Johnny Cage nd Mileena confirmed by Amazon. .. Im liking that Mileena costume tho, nice detail its giving me a Prince of Persia vibe from it especially with her bein in a Bazaar. Cages outfit is meh for me , hopefully he gets one like his Mk9 arcade ending as his traditional tournament/ battle outfit

Massive improvements to the both of them. I'm not a Johnny fan (nor am I a fan of Sonya/Jax/Liu) but you just know they have put time and effort into making him.

That would be the first nice looking Cage, because every outfit he had since MK1 is absolute rubbish.

Those pics are super fake though.

That's a nice outfit for Johnny with shades, but I much prefer the one in the leaked screenshot of him and Sonya. Man, NRS have made some sweet looking skins this time around. I hope we get several for each character.

That's a nice outfit for Johnny with shades, but I much prefer the one in the leaked screenshot of him and Sonya. Man, NRS have made some sweet looking skins this time around. I hope we get several for each character.

I think he looks pretty good in the render too. But overall I'm glad they managed to make him look older but in a realistic fashion, where his age isn't over-exaggerated. But 100% agreement on the skins. I can just tell they'll all be great.

That would be the first nice looking Cage, because every outfit he had since MK1 is absolute rubbish.

Those pics are super fake though.

Thats from the guide on Amazon supposedly, just look up Inside Mk Altervista. I was hoping he'd look more like Jean Claude in Expendables 2 with a trenchcoat and tactical vest, but hey a boy can dream

Johnny lacks a beard. He needs a beard. After all this is Mortal Kombat X: Invasions of the Beards.

I'd be down for a strip beard for him.

Johnny lacks a beard. He needs a beard. After all this is Mortal Kombat X: Invasions of the Beards.

I'd be down for a strip beard for him.
ZZ Top's drummer doesn't have a beard....despite that very word being his last name.

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I547 using Tapatalk