Favorite Cartoon Characters

-Series-/-Characters-
1.) Ren & Stimpy/ Ren, Stimpy, Powdered Toast Man, Mr. Horse
2.) Invader Zim- Zim, Gir, Gaz, Dib, Old Kid, Tak, Sizzlor, Scooge, Iggins.
3.) Adventure Time- Finn, Jake, Marceline, Lumpy Space Princess, Beemo.
4.) TMNT- Leonardo, Raphael, Casey Jones, Beebop, RockSteady, Krang, April O'Neil.
5.) Rockos Modern Life- Rocko, Porkchop, Heffer, Mr. Big Head.
6.) The Head - Pretty Much The Whole Cast.
7.) Aeon Flux- Aeon, Trevor
8.) Teen Titans- Robin, Raven, Beast Boy, Slade.
9.) Tiny Toons- Buster, Babs, Plucky.
10.) JLU- Green Lantern, Batman, Mr. Miracle, Dr. Fate, Wonder Woman, Zatanna.
11.)Metalocalypse- Toki, Murder Face, Dr. Rockso, Nathan Explosion.
12.) Frisky Dingo- KillFace, Xander Crews.
Family Guy- Stewie, Cleveland, Peter, Brian.
13.) Samurai Jack- Jack, Aku, The Scotsman.
14.)Beastwars- Rhinox, Cheetor, Dino Bot, Rat Trap, Waspinator, MegaTron, Tarantulus, Black Arachnia.
15.)Transformers- Optimus, GrimLock, BumbleBee, Hot Shot, Soundwave, Ravage, Rat Bat, Sentinel Prime, Rodimus Prime, Arcee.
16.)The Nightmare Before Christmas- Jack, Zero, Sally, Lock, Shock, Barrell, Oogie Boogie,
17.)Young Justice- Kid Flash, Red Arrow, Robin, Aqua Lad, Miss Martian, Chesire.
18.)The Real Ghostbusters- Egon, Ray, Slimer.
19.) Star Wars:TCW- Ahsoka, Anakin, Cad Bane, Assaj Ventress, Obi Wan, Kit Fisto, Barris Ofee, Plo Koon, Savage.
20.) Chowder- Pretty Much The Whole Cast.
I could do this for hours but I think that should suffice.
I'm 27 have 3 kids and still watch cartoons. You are never too old for something that awesome! Keeps you in touch with your inner youth.

Last edited:
Have you guys seen the new clips of Beavis and Butthead? I so can't wait for it. Looks real fresh, had me loling like none other. I remember watching the original "Frog Baseball" way back in the day.

almost forgot, these guys were awesome. best characters on that cartoon
Gangreen_Gang.PNG

if im correcet, isnt that the cartoon about this guy with a giant head and a purple alien living inside it? or was that something else? thats show was awesone.

You are correct sir! The Head follows a guy named Jim who after blacking out during a walk in the park awakens with a giant head. Which he later finds out his head has an occupant a purple alien named Roy. Who is trying to stop an alien invasion by an evil alien named Gork. And this and The Maxx were the only cartoons on MTV oddities, I think. The Aeon Flux series might have ran under that banner. But if you haven't watched "The Head" torrent it. Its awesome.

ButterCup.

Johnny Bravo.

Pinkie Pie.

Patrick Star.

Carl Brutanananalewski.

Rainbow Dash.

Eduardo from Foster's Home

Here are mine :)
Phillip J. Fry
2m4zr7c.jpg

Hubert J. Farnsworth
28misk1.jpg

Spongebob Squarepants & Fry (again.. Fry is the best)
ao8g20.jpg

Cat dog (real life style :laugh:)
alt087.jpg

Powerpuff Girls
Lugia (Pokemon)
Mewtwo (Pokemon)
Mew (Pokemon)
Android 18 (Dragonball series)
Chi Chi (Dragonball series)

Leopold Stotch (aka) Butters. "Aww hamburgers"
Earlie Cuyler and his Granny Squidbillys "She was my dream, my muse. A vision suitable for the wide-screen format. I can still taste her fist against my face. The sweet sugary sweat from a lifetime of diabetes. A heartbeat you could hear from six blocks away. One big pump every hour."- Earlie Cuyler
Nathen Explosion Murderface Skwisgaar and Toki "Fish....A fish with tits....titifish"-Murderface

I love cartoons they are the best!
Number 1 fave is Home Movies
url

Next fave is Duckman
url

are Aaahhh!!! Real Monsters
AaahhRealMonsters.jpg

can we do cartoon characters from animated movies too?

The Rooster from Robin Hood was always a badass. A guitar playing country singing Rooser. That's badass. Plus he's just so chill when ever he narrates the movie
rooster01.jpg

also Dean from the Iron Giant, nothing else needs to be said about this BAMF
mccoppin1.png

Last edited:
Also:
Temari (Naruto)
Ten Ten (Naruto)
Jean Grey/Phoenix (X-Men)
Mai Shiranui (Fatal Fury)
Sulia (Second girlfriend of Terry Bogard who died.) (Fatal Fury)

Gaz from Invader Zim

InvaderZim-Gaz.jpg

Janemba from DBZ

271857-janemba_super.png

And Apple Jay

my_little_pony_friendship_is_magic_applejack.jpeg

EDIT: MY GOD HOW COULD I FORGET FOGHORN LEGHORN?!?!?!?!?!?!? My god he's my life.

1Foghorn_Leghorn_5.jpg

Last edited:
swiper004-300x182.jpg

easily the coolest young children's villain, Swiper no Swiping.. come on Swiper the Fox, swipe their stuff

131594980937.jpg

Applebloom's cool

Last edited:
I have so many that it's hard to narrow them down lol.

Ed, Edd and Eddy have to be mentioned, though. Johnny Bravo and all of the Looney Tunes characters, too.

Last edited:
My favorite cartoon character is "Osworld" because of very funny and naughty. "Osworld" is main character in the cartoon name called "Osworld"