My Mortal Kombat 11 Story.

How I reacted when I saw you used abel: :)
How I reacted when I saw the reptile chapter:
. .
l
O
I hadn't seen any updates for a while, so I hadn't gone to trmk for a while. So then I come back to the amazing chapters 2-8. I now can't stop thinking how this will impact the rest of the universe.

(Special Thanks to Wraith for allowing me to use his fan-made character in this part of the story. Do check out more about him at this thread here: http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/23401-Lucius)

Meanwhile at the Eternal Palace of the Elder Gods, as soon as Kai, Fujin and Raiden left after explaining Kai's vision to them, The Elder Gods had immediately convened a meeting at the Sanctum Sanctorium. One of them spoke ,"Mortals and lesser beings have come to know of the Eternal Prophecy, how can this be?, only those who are present in the santorium now are to know of it." Another replied," Whatever it maybe and however they came to learn of it, we must ensure that prophecy doesn't get hindered in way." Another voice answered," We can trust Raiden no longer, his sentiments for mortals and earthrealm is clouding his judgement. We must not let anyone change the fate of the realms, it is finally time to interfere. Messenger! Send word to the Vindicare Temple, it is time to bring out our enforcer, Lucious, he will ensure that no being interferes with what is destined to happen and will enforce our will with an iron fist."

Chapter 9-The New Lin Kuei Grandmaster.
(special thanks to MKDaz for allowing me to use a portion of our story Fire and Ice which we are writing together, you can read more about it here
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...ce-MKDaz-amp-Flying-Jinko?p=365449#post365449)

After the death of Shinnok, Sub-Zero had been revived back to his human form as per the wishes of the Mortal Kombat Champion, Liu Kang. On his resurrection, the outworld master, Bo Rai Cho had informed the Ice warrior that he knew a race of warriors who had proficient control over ice but perished at the hands of Shao Kahn, millennia ago and Sub Zero might belong to that race. He instructed Sub-Zero to go to the Ice Caves deep within the hills at the wastelands at Outworld, if he wishes to learn more about himself and his past. Before leaving for the journey, he instructed Smoke and Cyrax to plan a way to infiltrate through the Lin Kuei defences and engage Sektor, who is now the Grandmaster.

Sub-Zero's journey through Outworld was a perilous one. However the warrior endured and fought through Baraka and his Tarkatan hordes, Reptile and the horrors of the living forest before finally reaching his destination. There he was met head on by the Tiger Shokan, Kintaro who saw him as a foe. They engaged in a mighty battle where Sub Zero managed to defeat the shokan and retreat into the Ice caves. The last fight however left Sub Zero mortally wounded.

Sub Zero crawled into the cave opening with all the life he had left in his shattered and broken body. He crawled a few paces into the cave and felt his hands going numb and his vision blurring. His body started failing him and he felt his life force slowly fading away. The Ice warrior realised that this is the end for him but he was satisfied that he made it through all the way without turning back and thus dying a warrior's death. Taking refuge in his satisfaction, the warrior closed his eyes and his broken body laid motionless on the ground.

Miralculously Sub Zero did not die. Days later he awoke and he felt as though awoken from years of slumber. He lifted his hands and saw that a thin sheath of flexible ice covering his hands. He felt his body and saw that all his wounds had healed and his bones which were severely fractured and broken were now good as new.(it was in fact the spirit of Syphonius who had healed him seeing the righteousness and courage in the cyromancer).Sub Zero realised that there were untold powers in the cave which his body managed to tap into. He went deeper into the cave to explore. He soon stumbled upon a rusty door which had a hole in the shape of a five fingered palm. Sub Zero placed his hand on it and froze the door. Suddenly he heard a loud rumbling which prompted him to retreat back a few steps. The door crumbled before him and a deep blue beam of light had emerged from the hole where the stood once stood.

The warrior advanced forward and found himself in a huge room with statues and relics encassed in ice. He proceeded towards them and as he touched each of them, he saw visions flashing before his eyes. He learnt that he belonged to a once proud and honourable race called Cyromancers who dwelled in outworld. Shao Kahn had exterminated them on the fear of their power. Sub Zero on realising that he belonged so such an honourable race, felt disgusted at himself and the Lin Kuei for his and their acts. With a new sense of honour and glory, Sub Zero promised himself that he would undo all the wrong he and his clan had done and dedicate his life for the greater good.

As the warrior inspected more relics he came across a transparent Ice glass and within it saw a set of finely crafted armor. As he put on the armor, he suddenly felt rejuvinated and stronger than ever before. The ice sheath on his hands grew more darker in colour and extended more into his arm. He then felt the armor speaking to him. Sub Zero learnt that this armor was worn by the greatest of all cyromancers who ever lived and before he was killed by the hands of Shao Kahn, he hid the armor in the cave and bound his soul to it.

With the help of this new found power and honour he fought his way outworld with ease and returned back to Earthrealm.

On reaching, he along with Smoke and Cyrax infiltrated the Lin Kuei and started fighting through the defences. Although many members were enhanced with Cybernetic powers, the combined might of Sub-Zero, Cyrax and Smoke were no match for the cyborgs. Sub Zero finally managed to reach Sektor and engage him in kombat while Smoke and Cyrax fought of the others. Though Sektor clearly had the advantage in the fight, with the possesion of the Dragon Medallion, Sub Zero's persistance, determination and his ancestral armor guided him throughout the fight and he defeated Sektor. Sub Zero showing that he no longer values the ruthless ways of the Lin Kuei, allowed Sektor and those still loyal to him escape. He then assumed the position as the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei by taking possesion of the dragon amulet and stopped the cyber initiative and all criminal activities the clan was associated with. Due to his acts, he received threats from those with whom he refused to serve and surrender too including Sektor, who had proceeded to form a clan of Cyborgs known as the Tekunin.

He appointed Smoke and Cyrax as the next in command and together they helped Fujin and the Earthrealm warriors rebuild the realm. The Lin Kuei also had been travelling to villages in search of capable warriors to join them and hosted tournaments for the same. It was during this time Sub Zero met a young girl who had ice powers similar to his own. He took her into the the Lin Kuei as his own apprentice and was codenamed Frost.

Meanwhile the special forces led by Jax needed an able operative who could investigate a vampire race at outworld, who were abducting their denizens for blood. Cyrax offered his help and travelled to Outworld to investigate. He was caught off guard by Chameleon while he was investigating the wastelands, but he stood his ground and engaged the saurian. Chameleon with his Kirehashi blade, given to him by the vampiress Nitara was too powerful for Cyrax and got knocked out. Nitara then approached the fallen Cyborg and destroyed his teleporter he had on his arm. Nitara smirked, knowing that she would make good use of the abilities of the cyborg.

Concept Art: Lucious concept render designed and created by the very talented NS922.

Lucius.png

Chapter 10-The Enenra, coming soon......

Last edited:
Chapter 9-The New Lin Kuei Grandmaster.
(special thanks to MKDaz for allowing me to use a portion of our story Fire and Ice which we are writing together, you can read more about it here
http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthre...ce-MKDaz-amp-Flying-Jinko?p=365449#post365449)

After the death of Shinnok, Sub-Zero had been revived back to his human form as per the wishes of the Mortal Kombat Champion, Liu Kang. On his resurrection, the outworld master, Bo Rai Cho had informed the Ice warrior that he knew a race of warriors who had proficient control over ice but perished at the hands of Shao Kahn, millennia ago and Sub Zero might belong to that race. He instructed Sub-Zero to go to the Ice Caves deep within the hills at the wastelands at Outworld, if he wishes to learn more about himself and his past. Before leaving for the journey, he instructed Smoke and Cyrax to plan a way to infiltrate through the Lin Kuei defences and engage Sektor, who is now the Grandmaster.

Sub-Zero's journey through Outworld was a perilous one. However the warrior endured and fought through Baraka and his Tarkatan hordes, Reptile and the horrors of the living forest before finally reaching his destination. There he was met head on by the Tiger Shokan, Kintaro who saw him as a foe. They engaged in a mighty battle where Sub Zero managed to defeat the shokan and retreat into the Ice caves. The last fight however left Sub Zero mortally wounded.

Sub Zero crawled into the cave opening with all the life he had left in his shattered and broken body. He crawled a few paces into the cave and felt his hands going numb and his vision blurring. His body started failing him and he felt his life force slowly fading away. The Ice warrior realised that this is the end for him but he was satisfied that he made it through all the way without turning back and thus dying a warrior's death. Taking refuge in his satisfaction, the warrior closed his eyes and his broken body laid motionless on the ground.

Miralculously Sub Zero did not die. Days later he awoke and he felt as though awoken from years of slumber. He lifted his hands and saw that a thin sheath of flexible ice covering his hands. He felt his body and saw that all his wounds had healed and his bones which were severely fractured and broken were now good as new.(it was in fact the spirit of Syphonius who had healed him seeing the righteousness and courage in the cyromancer).Sub Zero realised that there were untold powers in the cave which his body managed to tap into. He went deeper into the cave to explore. He soon stumbled upon a rusty door which had a hole in the shape of a five fingered palm. Sub Zero placed his hand on it and froze the door. Suddenly he heard a loud rumbling which prompted him to retreat back a few steps. The door crumbled before him and a deep blue beam of light had emerged from the hole where the stood once stood.

The warrior advanced forward and found himself in a huge room with statues and relics encassed in ice. He proceeded towards them and as he touched each of them, he saw visions flashing before his eyes. He learnt that he belonged to a once proud and honourable race called Cyromancers who dwelled in outworld. Shao Kahn had exterminated them on the fear of their power. Sub Zero on realising that he belonged so such an honourable race, felt disgusted at himself and the Lin Kuei for his and their acts. With a new sense of honour and glory, Sub Zero promised himself that he would undo all the wrong he and his clan had done and dedicate his life for the greater good.

As the warrior inspected more relics he came across a transparent Ice glass and within it saw a set of finely crafted armor. As he put on the armor, he suddenly felt rejuvinated and stronger than ever before. The ice sheath on his hands grew more darker in colour and extended more into his arm. He then felt the armor speaking to him. Sub Zero learnt that this armor was worn by the greatest of all cyromancers who ever lived and before he was killed by the hands of Shao Kahn, he hid the armor in the cave and bound his soul to it.

With the help of this new found power and honour he fought his way outworld with ease and returned back to Earthrealm.

On reaching, he along with Smoke and Cyrax infiltrated the Lin Kuei and started fighting through the defences. Although many members were enhanced with Cybernetic powers, the combined might of Sub-Zero, Cyrax and Smoke were no match for the cyborgs. Sub Zero finally managed to reach Sektor and engage him in kombat while Smoke and Cyrax fought of the others. Though Sektor clearly had the advantage in the fight, with the possesion of the Dragon Medallion, Sub Zero's persistance, determination and his ancestral armor guided him throughout the fight and he defeated Sektor. Sub Zero showing that he no longer values the ruthless ways of the Lin Kuei, allowed Sektor and those still loyal to him escape. He then assumed the position as the Grandmaster of the Lin Kuei by taking possesion of the dragon amulet and stopped the cyber initiative and all criminal activities the clan was associated with. Due to his acts, he received threats from those with whom he refused to serve and surrender too including Sektor, who had proceeded to form a clan of Cyborgs known as the Tekunin.

He appointed Smoke and Cyrax as the next in command and together they helped Fujin and the Earthrealm warriors rebuild the realm. The Lin Kuei also had been travelling to villages in search of capable warriors to join them and hosted tournaments for the same. It was during this time Sub Zero met a young girl who had ice powers similar to his own. He took her into the the Lin Kuei as his own apprentice and was codenamed Frost.

Meanwhile the special forces led by Jax needed an able operative who could investigate a vampire race at outworld, who were abducting their denizens for blood. Cyrax offered his help and travelled to Outworld to investigate. He was caught off guard by Chameleon while he was investigating the wastelands, but he stood his ground and engaged the saurian. Chameleon with his Kirehashi blade, given to him by the vampiress Nitara was too powerful for Cyrax and got knocked out. Nitara then approached the fallen Cyborg and destroyed his teleporter he had on his arm. Nitara smirked, knowing that she would make good use of the abilities of the cyborg.
AWESOMENESS ALERT!! I love it Flying Jinko :) Sorry, been a while since I did a part of Fire & Ice too, oh and the Lucifer artwork preview! I forgot! I have such a small memory :p

AWESOMENESS ALERT!! I love it Flying Jinko :) Sorry, been a while since I did a part of Fire & Ice too, oh and the Lucifer artwork preview! I forgot! I have such a small memory :p
Hey Mate! Its ok, I was busy and I forgot too lol. Glad you liked, do keep us updated with your works when u can =D. We can continue Fire and Ice when we can.

Hey Mate! Its ok, I was busy and I forgot too lol. Glad you liked, do keep us updated with your works when u can =D. We can continue Fire and Ice when we can.
Sure :) Your welcome :) When I start Fire & Ice again I will need to send you a PM because I forgot what it was supposed to be about in Chapter 2 :p

Sure :) Your welcome :) When I start Fire & Ice again I will need to send you a PM because I forgot what it was supposed to be about in Chapter 2 :p
Haha lol, no problem, I think we got little more to do on chapter 1 too. PM me when you free, we can work on it :)

Great chapter. I hope you can find more details on Tomas' past. It might be very interesting. And one of the lines when they raided the Lin Kuei HQ, you should've said they were more than a match against the cyborgs, instead of no match since the latter is more of a disadvantage to Sub-Zero, Smoke and Cyrax.

Great chapter. I hope you can find more details on Tomas' past. It might be very interesting. And one of the lines when they raided the Lin Kuei HQ, you should've said they were more than a match against the cyborgs, instead of no match since the latter is more of a disadvantage to Sub-Zero, Smoke and Cyrax.
Thank you for the feedback mate! I think I will change the lin kuei vs cyrax, smoke and subby part soon, as you said. It sounds better that way. Btw who is Tomas lol?

Thanks for mentioning Lucius I hope you write another chapter with him in it
No problem mate, he is going to get a really important and prominent role and will be featuring in a many chapters hehe, dont worry. I just put that small part up as a teaser so that people can keep guessing on what is going to happen.

(Tip: The visions of Kai, mentioned in the first chapter are directly linked with what Lucious has to do.)

No problem mate, he is going to get a really important and prominent role and will be featuring in a many chapters hehe, dont worry. I just put that small part up as a teaser so that people can keep guessing on what is going to happen.

(Tip: The visions of Kai, mentioned in the first chapter are directly linked with what Lucious has to do.)

Sounds like its gonna be great thanks again.

Ok guys here is a new chapter for smoke. This was one of the hardest chapters for me to write coz of lack of ideas and I ended up like this:stupido:and then like this:shiner:. Hope you guys like this part of the story, happy reading all =D.

Chapter 10-The Enenra

Tomas Vbrada was the only son of Borris and Eugale Vbrada, belonging to one of the wealthiest families in Prague, Czech Republic. His father, Borris Vbrada was the CEO,chairman and the leading shareholder of Rostek, a company which focused its operations on exploration, production and marketing of gas and boasted of large reserves and profits. Tomas was an intelligent boy and was immensely interested in his father's company and used to accompany his father after school, learning everything about running an enterprise at a tender age of 10. Borris saw great potential in his son and knew that his son is destined to lead the company with success after he retires.

Due to his success, Borris was approached by the Russian government with a project to set up a Nuclear Reactor at Prague, due to the gaining popularity of Nuclear Energy. With Rostek funding the project, the Russian goverment set up the Rostek Nuclear Power Plant at the city of Pripyat, where Tomas and his family resided.

The project was running succesfully and various experiments were conducted at the reactors of the plant to find a way to harness the energy. However during one of the routine experiments an unexpected power surge occured in one of the reactors and Borris, who was present in the plant at that time attempted an emergency shutdown. Unfortunately this had led to a more extreme spike in the power output due to which the reactor vessel ruptured in a series of massive explosions, destroying the entire plant and killing Borris and all those who were present in the building. The destruction of the reactor had exposed the graphite moderator, (a key component required for nuclear fusion) into the air, causing it to ignite. The resulting fire sent a thick and dark plume of highly radioactive smoke into the atmosphere which spread all over Pripyat, severely contaminating the city. But, unknown to all, radioactive smoke was not the only thing are emerged from the reactor. A horrific creature popularly known as 'The Enenra' by the Japanese had also escaped out of the reactor along with the thick plume of radioactive smoke.

Tomas was playing at home when he heard the explosion take place at a distance. The Emergency alarms built around the city had triggered, warning the people of the spreading contamination. His mother quickly grabbed him and some essentials ran out to the exit gates, evacuating the city along with everyone else. However on reaching the gates, they were shocked to find that voltage on the gates had been turned on and securely locked down. A government agent had then spoken , his voice blaring through the various loudspeakers around the city, saying that the nuclear contamination is very severe and they had to quarantine the entire city to avoid the spread of contamination and infection. Chaos erupted within the city, as the people tried to escape the gates by climbing them or digging through the ground only to be electrocuted or shot to death by the masked military. Tomas got seperated from his mother during the chaos and as he desperately tried to find her, he witnessed hundreds of people being shot dead including his mother. Unable to bear the loss of both his parents and to escape, he retreated back into the city along with other survivors of the massacre.

As the days passed, more of the thick smoke enveloped the city and a notable number of survivors were affected by radiation sickness. The cloud that passed the city charred as well and the city remained in darkness even during the day. Tomas fended himself at the streets of the city as various gangs engaged in gunfights, fighting for general stores for their food supplies.As more days passed, people had started dying from the cancerous radiation sickness and tumors. However many bodies also laid scattered across the fog ridden streets severely mutilated beyond recognition, the most notable features being eyes gauged out, skin completely disintegrated with charred flesh and smokey fumes being exhumed from the body. There was something more sinister going on in the streets......

Chapter-11-The Netherealm.

The Netherealm was the realm that had been created from the pure evil essences of the 'one being'. The existence of such a realm was neccessary to maintain the cosmic balance of good and evil in the universe. It composed mainly of 20 layers or plains and the souls who were damned to the realms faced endless torture in these plains and were judged based of the severity of their sins, and placed in the ascending order of plains, the 15th plain having the worst of tortures. During Shinnok's reign at the Netherealm, he built the City of Nekros across the first five plains of the Netherealm, modelled after some of the cities of earthrealm, a world he had sought to conquer long ago. The city also served as source of protection for sorcerors and brotherhood cultists against not only the hostile evil environment which drains life energies from the living but also against the bloodthirsty Oni and putrid zombies whom they all considered primitve and savage. The Oni resided from the 6th to 15th plains, the biggest of them taking the title of Oni Warlords. They were regularly fed with fresh human flesh from the Chamber of Slaughter by the denizens of Nekros in return for their allegiance.Damned souls in the form of putrid zombie, Spectres and Wraiths also roamed these plains. Not much was known about the life forms existing beyond the 15th plains other than the fact that Demons and Elder Demons had materialized from the sins and evil of the millions of damned souls. Lucifer was one such Elder Demon who was banished by Shinnok to the 20th plain, the plain containing the pure essence of darkness so evil that no entity can thrive there. Shinnok and Quan Chi had decided not to ally themselves with the beings existing beyond the 15th plain due to independant and hostile nature of the demons, some of whom were still loyal to Lucifer.

Any being that resided or was banished to the 15th plains or beyond had no way or escaping the plains once entered unless an external factor triggers their release. One such demon that materialized in the 16th plains of the Netherealm was the Smoke-Demon, 'The Enenra'. Like all demons, The Enenra sought destruction, carnage and mortal blood and promised the cultists his powers. The various cultist groups that existed in Earthrealm considered the Enenra as the deadliest of demons which they summoned by sacrificing human children and burning them live on a pyre. Once summoned the enenra would do the cultists' bidding by killing and slaughtering all they wished to die a horrific death. All of the enenra's victims would have a terrible look of horror on their faces as the demon had its way with them.

When the Nuclear Reactor was set up at Prague by the Vbrada family, the environment conditions generated as a result of the Nuclear reactions became a near replica of the Enenra's abode at the Netherealm. During the power surge and explosion, the demon had managed to atune itself into the reactor and escaped out, eager to torment all those he came across.

Last edited: