Predator confirmed

Who's going to say it? Johnny? Please, no. I'm excited for Predator but let's not over-cheese things.
Johnny to Jax:

'Jackson, you son of a b--tch!' could work. That's generic enough for people to not question, but when Jax is in his Dillon costume it would carry a new meaning.

I could dig that.

They definitely need to cheese it up. Predator can't talk, so someone needs to hit those movie references. Who better than a movie star?

Could you imagine if Reptile calls Predator "One ugly mother fu:)ker"
My god NRS is about to print money.

F#%k it, if the fans want their MK characters to say cheesy movie references then give it to them. I'm all about whipping ass anyway.

:cool:

Variation Speculation:

1. Blooded- Limited weaponry but allowed to use Plasma Caster
Aesthetic- Clan Symbol on Helmet

2. Elite- 2 Styles; Brawler which allows Predator to use Wrist Blades & Spear Master which allows use of the Combi-Stick
Aesthetic- Skull & Spine Trophy on back & Dual Cannons

3. Bad Blood- Outcast of their species, they deal more damage and use little tech
Aesthetic- No Bio Mask

Universal Specials-
1. Cloak
2. Wrist Gauntlet
3. Smart Disc/Shurikens

I would so much rather have any two mortal kombat characters over Jason and Predator. Were missing out some big favorites for these two.

That said.... Carl Wethers skin is hilarious.

Variation Speculation:

1. Blooded- Limited weaponry but allowed to use Plasma Caster
Aesthetic- Clan Symbol on Helmet

2. Elite- 2 Styles; Brawler which allows Predator to use Wrist Blades & Spear Master which allows use of the Combi-Stick
Aesthetic- Skull & Spine Trophy on back & Dual Cannons

3. Bad Blood- Outcast of their species, they deal more damage and use little tech
Aesthetic- No Bio Mask

Universal Specials-
1. Cloak
2. Wrist Gauntlet
3. Smart Disc/Shurikens

I like your ideas. I just wrote a piece on how Predator may be suited for the MK universe. Have a look and lemme know what you think: http://www.faridsalim.com/mortal-kombat-x-hunter-hunted/.

So a Carl Weathers skin for Jax has been confirmed (See: http://www.trmk.org/forums/showthread.php/32146-Tremor!!!-(also-Liu-Kang-and-Tanya) ) and while we all know that it's going to be of the character Dillon, I'm kind of hoping (just a little bit) that'll be Apollo Creed; just as a funny little way of Netherrealms to mess with us.

Even though i did say that playing around i think that would be preety cool too. It would be like the mk version of balrog, Jax reminded me of him in mk9 too in his winning pose with the American flag over his back.

My friend is a huge Predator fan told me that he is going to buy the game to play both as Predator and Jason. He told me that he hasn't played a MK game since MK4. He's more into Street Fighter, he respects MK but he can't take the gameplay seriously.

I also have another friend who loves both Predator and Mortal Kombat, it was a dream come true to him.